Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Axel Serenity posted:

I believe that is actually the plan. Each season is self-contained with a new set of heroes. Constantine was confirmed, iirc.

Every season should start off with Rip Hunter giving the same speech to another set of scrubs that he's about to feed to the meat grinder :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
He would just reincarnate back on earth.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
I can't remember if they covered it but did they just out Oliver Queen as Green Arrow to Captain Cold and Heatwave? Kinda seems like a dick move given that they'll inevitably end up back in their own timelines.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Did anyone else think that Ray's "Rip Hunter recruited us to become LEGENDS" line was the worst loving thing in the series thus far?

I liked it. The man desperately wants a legacy and to be remembered. It's something naive and stupid that I could image Palmer to say while the rest of them all roll their eyes at him.

Narcissus1916 posted:

Also, Ray Palmer is totally gonna die in the finale.

His costume supposedly costs more than the average American home so I think he's going to be around forever.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Balon posted:

They can't kill anyone but Savage or damage the timeline, so they've all been coached to be non lethal. Unfortunately that also means they can't kill Savage.

Chronos is actually Schrödinger's Wildcat.

Kegslayer fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Mar 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
I think they could redeem this show if they just copied the ending from that Superman episode where they meet Vandal Savage at the end of time where all that's left is just him and a bunch of cockroaches. Savage repairs the timeline by killing himself in the past but not before loving up the timeships navigation.

The next season is basically Dr Who/Sliders/Quantum Leap but with a revolving DC lineup. The show is best when it fully embraces it's campy nature. Why not go hogwild and have Rip punch Hitler again or have Snart steal the Crown Jewels or any location on earth rather than some part of the US?

• Locked thread