Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
http://www.businessinsider.com/john-mcafee-obama-administration-privacy-2016-1

mcafee 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Sup, CRIP EATIN BREAD here, and I have some tips that will help you get some curvy gamer girls or even someone stupid enough to actually meet you.

i'm not actually going to give away my script because I don't want everyone in the world who can copy/paste it do it, and plus it was a fun exercise.

the success rate is surprising, this was more of a social experiment because a buddy of mine told me he hosed 6 girls in 6 days from this site, and the pictures he texted me of their naked bodies were pretty good. i figured i'd yos it up and bit and automate the boring stuff.

What you'll need:
  • A computer
  • Access to the internet
  • Some sort of scripting language (bash supremacy)
  • curl or wget
  • A text editor (vim)
  • A plentyoffish.com account
  • The ability to string together some words with periods separating thoughts.

alright, so here we go, what you need to do is to create an account for plentyoffish.com, and probably fill in some forms. just post poo poo and try to get a picture of yourself where you dont have cheeto dust all over your face and your guts not hanging out. got it? good. now we get to the fun part, the scripting.

first step, you need to get the cookies for PoF stored locally on your machine in the netscape cookie.txt format. unfortunately chrome uses a different format, so I used this cookie.txt export extension. it makes a button in chrome that formats your cookies for you. copy and paste that poo poo in a file, you'll need it.

now figure out pof's url format for searching, it's very simple, because they put everything in the url parameters, and there's no captchas on the site.

It looks sorta like this:

http://www.pof.com/basicsearch.aspx...age=2&count=500

change minage, maxage and z_code to the age range you want and zip code you want, and you can gently caress with the other paramaters to find other poo poo. whatever, the fact you like old ladies who are of middle eastern descent is not the focus of this post. what you'll do is do a for loop in your scripting language to get all the profiles.

basically this:

code:
for i in {1..25}
do
    curl --cookie PATH_TO_COOKIES_DOT_TEE_EX_TEE "http://www.pof.com/basicsearch.aspx?page={$i}"
done

you've just done a search through 25 pages. now use sed or grep or whatever to get all the viewprofile links. its pretty simple, your regex will look something like /viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=[1-9]* and extract all of them.

now you have all your potential targets, just append that url to the base url. simply pass these urls back into the curl script, which can be automated if you're not terrible with sed or grep or whatever. if you are, get t he gently caress out of yospos. make sure to pass your cookie file again!

now you can simply spam all of them with a message by passing the form data. the thing is you need to get all the inputs from the form, whichi s really easy to parse. then fill in the "message" form item. make up a message, i used something along the lines of:

"hey ive never used dating sites before, so i dont know how this goes, blah blah blah blah"

use proper sentences and poo poo, chicks love that poo poo. try to play off the fact that you're not a creepy dude who just wrote a script to automate online dating. spam the same message to everyone.

for better effectiveness, you can have y our script output all the people you've already messaged so you don't duplicate messages, and run it as a cron job. now every girl that signs up will get your message automatically. the ones who just signed up are not as battle-hardened so you're more likely to get a response.

now all you gotta do is just wade through the responses and and set your poo poo up. this has a ridiculous success rate for something.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
thats me

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Thats a super cool post and very YOSPOs

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

that's our crip eatin bread <:iamafag:>

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

kill yourself now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Reminder: Tommy Maddox and Peyton Manning have the same number of Super Bowl rings.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

you're drunk early tori

Apr 7, 2003

As a Millennial I posted:

you're drunk early tori

I'm not drinking today, it's a studying day.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

admit it, y'all love me

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Squeezy Farm posted:

Sup, CRIP EATIN BREAD here, and I have some tips that will help you get some curvy gamer girls or even someone stupid enough to actually meet you.

i'm not actually going to give away my script because I don't want everyone in the world who can copy/paste it do it, and plus it was a fun exercise.

the success rate is surprising, this was more of a social experiment because a buddy of mine told me he hosed 6 girls in 6 days from this site, and the pictures he texted me of their naked bodies were pretty good. i figured i'd yos it up and bit and automate the boring stuff.

What you'll need:
  • A computer
  • Access to the internet
  • Some sort of scripting language (bash supremacy)
  • curl or wget
  • A text editor (vim)
  • A plentyoffish.com account
  • The ability to string together some words with periods separating thoughts.

alright, so here we go, what you need to do is to create an account for plentyoffish.com, and probably fill in some forms. just post poo poo and try to get a picture of yourself where you dont have cheeto dust all over your face and your guts not hanging out. got it? good. now we get to the fun part, the scripting.

first step, you need to get the cookies for PoF stored locally on your machine in the netscape cookie.txt format. unfortunately chrome uses a different format, so I used this cookie.txt export extension. it makes a button in chrome that formats your cookies for you. copy and paste that poo poo in a file, you'll need it.

now figure out pof's url format for searching, it's very simple, because they put everything in the url parameters, and there's no captchas on the site.

It looks sorta like this:

http://www.pof.com/basicsearch.aspx...age=2&count=500

change minage, maxage and z_code to the age range you want and zip code you want, and you can gently caress with the other paramaters to find other poo poo. whatever, the fact you like old ladies who are of middle eastern descent is not the focus of this post. what you'll do is do a for loop in your scripting language to get all the profiles.

basically this:

code:
for i in {1..25}
do
    curl --cookie PATH_TO_COOKIES_DOT_TEE_EX_TEE "http://www.pof.com/basicsearch.aspx?page={$i}"
done

you've just done a search through 25 pages. now use sed or grep or whatever to get all the viewprofile links. its pretty simple, your regex will look something like /viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=[1-9]* and extract all of them.

now you have all your potential targets, just append that url to the base url. simply pass these urls back into the curl script, which can be automated if you're not terrible with sed or grep or whatever. if you are, get t he gently caress out of yospos. make sure to pass your cookie file again!

now you can simply spam all of them with a message by passing the form data. the thing is you need to get all the inputs from the form, whichi s really easy to parse. then fill in the "message" form item. make up a message, i used something along the lines of:

"hey ive never used dating sites before, so i dont know how this goes, blah blah blah blah"

use proper sentences and poo poo, chicks love that poo poo. try to play off the fact that you're not a creepy dude who just wrote a script to automate online dating. spam the same message to everyone.

for better effectiveness, you can have y our script output all the people you've already messaged so you don't duplicate messages, and run it as a cron job. now every girl that signs up will get your message automatically. the ones who just signed up are not as battle-hardened so you're more likely to get a response.

now all you gotta do is just wade through the responses and and set your poo poo up. this has a ridiculous success rate for something.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
oh god

mcafee's a libertarian?

now i have no respect for him :(

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
"now"

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

lol that he chose loving belize as his "hideout"

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

i thought he killed someone

or

someone killed him

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

mcafee is a sex obsessed weirdo with minor technical skills, much like the op

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

The Puppet Master posted:

i thought he killed someone

or

someone killed him

he murdered his neighbour, then claimed it was all a black-ops false flag and fled his libertopian compound and eventually the country in a banana crate

previously he spent his time informing the internet of the best way to stick bath salts in your rear end

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

PleasureKevin posted:

mcafee is a sex obsessed weirdo with minor technical skills, much like the op

does he dine and ditch his internet dates too?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

infernal machines posted:

he murdered his neighbour, then claimed it was all a black-ops false flag and fled his libertopian compound and eventually the country in a banana crate

remember when vice forgot to strip the metadata from the photos and gave away his location

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

graph posted:

remember when vice forgot to strip the metadata from the photos and gave away his location

vice and rolling stone, makes u think

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
crap eatin brad

"who's brad" - michael jackosn

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

graph posted:

it was p. hilarious, unfortunately there weren't actually any venezuelan death squads after him and so nothing happened.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Dr. Honked posted:

crap eatin brad

"who's brad" - michael jackosn

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

previously he spent his time informing the internet of the best way to stick bath salts in your rear end

whatever happened to the old thread about that

Apr 7, 2003

He owns.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

whatever happened to the old thread about that

i dunno, someone should find it and link it here so i can enjoy it all over again.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

i dunno, someone should find it and link it here so i can enjoy it all over again.

its probably somewhere in the 124 other pages

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

maybe it's archived, search can't find it.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

search can't find it.

shocking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Dr. Honked posted:

crap eatin brad