Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mapparu

im a pretty educated person, i listen to shortwave broadcasts from BOTH cuba and china so i pretty much know everything whats going on in the world.
anyways so the stock market crashed and i decided draw a graph so people from byob who arent as well informed as i am can understand whats going on.

this is the graph hope this clears things up all of you who are worried about your stocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mapparu

Mapparu

alnilam posted:

Don't spread this around but our very own pig slut lisa is kind of a big deal over in the business finance and careers subsubforum

holy poo poo really maybe psl can help set this economy back on track

Mapparu

ChairmanMeow posted:

My mom always said take stock, you people paying for it are suckers.
You can also make stock at home that is cheaper and more delicious, I guess this is on the decline.
Flippin millennials

i am really tired and i thought this said Filipino millennials and i kept reread your several times

Mapparu

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm going to share with you my mother's long term investing strategy. this is a thing she's done her whole life. no one can convince her this isn't a good strategy

she sold everything yesterday so cheer up guys, things will recover soon

moms know best

Mapparu

smoobles posted:

the red line is our posting quality and the blue line is our post counts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mapparu

im the biggest offender

• Locked thread