Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
That was a cart full of cheese, wasn't it.

This show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
"mmmhmm"

Her just not dealing with that poo poo still isn't old.

DEF LEPPARD

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

tarlibone posted:

Well? How'd I do?

Completely terrible.

So, B+.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
Lucifer, you're a loose cannon, etc.

Now turn in... that gun and badge... that you stole. :v:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
well poo poo

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
gotta find out who killed Kate's mom

or whatever

e: vv it's amazing

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Nov 8, 2016

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
oh my god Maze :3:

e: aw. Doc's still broke... ish.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
:stare:

WHAT ABOUT HITLER

This show.

e: oh well that's not good

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Nov 15, 2016

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
moooooooom

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
what a shocking twist

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Astrofig posted:

Huh....so I wonder if Dan is some kind of celestial...thing that can resist Azrael's blade...

eh, he's probably just a really good person or something.

either that or him and Chloe are semi-divine and Trixie will lead the war against heaven.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
She didn't believe him though, which may or may not matter. :v:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
I want to say that's valid but then courtrooms generally don't work like they did in the episode either. On the other hand that dude was there with those swords handy. I still don't think that was something they'd normally do without a certain... uh, person convincing them.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Snak posted:

I don't understand how Jesus had any descendants in Dogma. Do Catholics believe he had kids?

Dude got around in the 20 or so years that aren't in the Bible.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Echophonic posted:

God's probably just sitting there with a beer in his La-Z-God in the Silver City just laughing and going "Would you look at these assholes?" to the Holy Spirit. They're seriously just all running around according to plan, far as I can tell. He's probably trying to make a point of some sort.

I'm pretty sure I remember hearing the words ~*~mysterious ways~*~ at least once in-show.

If something unexpected actually happened he'd go "I meant for that to happen" and instantly have a new plan. Because God, duh.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Aleph Null posted:

So, even Uriel's annihilation was God's plan? poo poo, that guy really was an unlikable doof.

Before it happened? :iiam: After, though? Definitely. :v:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
There's like no chance this doesn't end on a huge cliffhanger and I'm angry already. :arghfist:

e: doc is the best. wait. csi girl is also best.

ZZT!

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Jan 31, 2017

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
oh yeah, and maze too :v:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Measly Twerp posted:

Apparently it's already available from unscrupulous sources.

oh neat I waited and now I get to watch radar because there's a tornado warning somewhere :flipoff:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I still love that this made it into the show after so long.

https://twitter.com/virtual_don/status/756965097314983937

this is the best show :haw:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
why would I want to throw things that was awesome

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Astrofig posted:

Anyone else wondering whether his wings would have reappeared on their own, or if it was specifically being honest with Chloe that brought them back? Or maybe since he was a Good Devil and got rid of Mom?

I was assuming it was something he did, it's just muddled by a random mugger possibly getting ~*~mysterious ways-ed~*~ into existence to bonk him on the head after he leaves the message. Which will presumably be explained in the fall. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Medullah posted:

I assumed it was Maze that clocked him and left him in the desert to burn as payback for Linda getting burned.

I like that, it's not like completely coincidental timing hasn't been a thing lately. (Or is it?)

quote:

Also, the end was kind of a nice nod to the comics which ended with Lucifer abandoning reality to create his own universe.

Cool. :cool:

• Locked thread