Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Kash, it's really funny how hard you are trying to discredit my claim.

I'm not trying to discredit so much as discuss mafia theory and how this is a bad idea to claim for many reasons but hey keep getting defensive :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
sorry I don't immediately buy a d1 under almost no pressure cop claim from someone who uses personal meta and the lack of a d1 cop counterclaim as a boon to their case brah

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I find my statement more an opinion than an attempt to discredit you :sun:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

third joke vote is always scum

##vote: Sam

:science:

and this is a serious vote. I've read up until this vote

uhhhh this is really trying to draw attention away from the immediate stuff going on in the game with some silly thing.

##vote Khris

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

vote Samfu

I'm on board with a Samfu lynch.

Kash why didn't you jump on Samfu when he claimed VT?

Because VT isn't a power role????????????????

TMMadman posted:

Honestly, it doesn't matter what number vote you were, he's right that you've now jumped on two bandwagons without very good reasons.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If I was consistent then people would know if I'm scum or town every game.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
you wanted to vote samfu from the get-go for Madman's Law (TM)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Kk your case is lovely and your tunneling on it is really really bad. Your reasoning "3rd vote scum, omgus scum" is really lame and not the case at all idk how long it has been since you played Mafia but those logic lines are trash these days

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

give me something else? Also why are you white knighting

Name something else scummy so far

I'm voicing my opinion that your case is weak as hell, even by d1 standards. Sorry you're so stuck in your motions that you're unwilling to see how bad it is, and I'm sorry certified bad Mafia player TMM is fanning the flames of your badness

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

3rd voting is really just a reason to start discussion and along the lines of bandwagon voting. Since Sam did it twice, both with horrible reasons to vote after serious discussion had started, they are definitely bandwagony. It doesn't help that he voted for me after I'd found him suspicious.

That line of logic is still valid, sorry bro

No that line of logic is poo poo and I sincerely hope if we lynch Sam tonight I hope he flips town because it will show you how bad and also wrong it is

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

ok, give me a better case

Right now you and TMM both look really bad to me. I don't like TMMs claim and I don't think his reaction to people not buying it is genuine and seems like frustrated scum. You are pushing what to me seems like a bad lybch based off some axiom that doesn't exist anymore

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
"Provide me some reads"
*does so*

Khris Kruel posted:

Suck my dick

Khris Kruel posted:

You're dumb

O O O O O O O O K K K K K K K K K.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

ugh, this is WIFOM. You are looking scummy bro

How the gently caress is it wifom to not immediately buy a d1 cop claim with no pressure what the gently caress

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Lol careful you two might make your scum team too obvious

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

just loving ignore a cop claim. Lynching a day 1 cop claim is one of the worst things you can do, and is EXACTLY what a scum would want to do

Funny how I'm not loving vote him so stop trying to paint a false narrative

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

what are we arguing about then?

You're trying to say his cop claim is scummier than Sam, which its not

I think you are scummier than Sam

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

you're dumb if you think scum hunting is scummy. Guess we'll just see how the rest of the thread thinks

You aren't actually scum hunting you're relying on some poo poo axioms and being a condescending oval office to anyone who disagrees with you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

and what the gently caress do you think you've been doing?

Trying to have a discussion with someone who's defense is to repeatedly call me dumb. Clearly it's not productive.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

I don't think Kash is scum, he's just a butt hurt townie that someone more experienced is playing

:laffo: maybe your time away has made you rusty

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Btw, Kash saying that he doesn't believe my claim when he knows I like to claim early and often without pressure is really bad.

We should consider lynching him. It'd save me the investigation.

Please stop using self meta as a defense people ask you every single game to stop using it as a defense

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

you're not discussing, you're calling me names and a oval office with like every post.

Being an rear end in a top hat isn't a scumtell bitches.

Actually it's the opposite because normally you don't want limelight if you're scum. Bite into that WIFOM sandwich

Really because I called you a name once, while also trying to have a real discussion prior to thT. Your responses were incensed and emotional like scum who has been caught by someone who really design care about how many times some veteran can talk poo poo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Kash and I have gone at it over claiming before in the College Mafia game. My point at that time was (and still is) that I have never lied about a D1 claim before, so there is no reason to automatically doubt my claim. In fact, the very opposite should be true and people should accept my D1 claims as fact until I actually make a fake D1 claim.

Were you in the game where Ecco was scum with Keane so she killed Keane to ride town cred? People go against their own meta all the time stop being ridiculous

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
We've gone over how I don't find Sam that scummy and bandwagon voting isn't really a scum tell

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

that's great, good job. You're wrong though

You seem really alignment confident for town imo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

also laffo at the fact that I realized that your defense of Sam is basically "Scum don't do that anymore"

Because your case is "scum do this without fail"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

guys, raise your hands if you think that scum don't bandwagon vote anymore

I mean you are the vote leader so clearly they already have

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

That's the college game stupid and I correctly called out that I thought Ecco killed Keane. But some people in that game clung to the belief that ecco would never NK a teammate.

Sorry I don't remember every Mafia game I play. Also why should people cling to your meta when you have. Tried and true case of people being wrong sticking to their meta?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

yeah for horrible personal emotional reasons. I haven't done anything scummy.

You guys are just a bunch of pre teens

I don't really get why you have to be a prick in every response other than you're angry at people for disagreeing

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

At this point, I think Kash actually is scum now. This is the exact same way he played as scum in that College game.

:laffo:

Khris Kruel posted:

because its way more fun and it makes people post and it's easier to get reads

:petdog:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
TMM in the same game

"Be consistent for once Kash"
"Kash has a consistent scum game!"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Kash, you calling someone a prick is completely worthy of :ironicat:

I like playing with you, but you are of the biggest pricks in the game.

:sun:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Pls don't age shame tia

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You should play more Mafia tho khris

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Honestly, we should probably hang Kash or Rarity. I'm almost positive one of them is scum.

And remember, Rarity again came in and bitched about my play and then drops this vote on KK:

At a point when KK had no votes on him.

I'm going back to her because that's just terrible.

##vote Rarity

Look bro we can all agree your cop claim was stupid af but it's hard to vote the guy who claimed cop

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

Kashuno what was your discussion about before I came in. We can talk about it if you want.

It just looks like you guys talking about TMM's cop claim, which he was stupid for doing

imgay's normal shitposting is off this game, and I am not feeling it to be very towny. Although...I hate to say a meta thing right now but Hal is playing his scum meta so idk how I feel about imgay now.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

The cop claim is the right move. It guarantees that I will get at least one investigation in and tell town about it. Start thinking outside of the box.

As I said, I only get 2 investigations in this game anyway because D3 is lylo if we don't lynch scum by then, so chances are I claim on D2 anyway. I would rather ensure that I get a one in than take the chance that I get killed on N1 and town loses a resource.

how does it confirm an investigation???

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Why do you have any reason to doubt my claim? I haven't been counterclaimed and if I'm scum then a counterclaim would happen on D2 anyway.

a smart town comp won't counterclaim you d1.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
YOU DO NOT HAVE A 0% CHANCE OF DYING STOP

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Sometimes mods do weird poo poo with setups and stop being this way ahhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Holy poo poo, how do you not read my posts. I acknowledge that it's not a pure 0% chance of dying by admitting that there could be a juggernaut out there.

Seriously town, we should just lynch Kash because he's going to be like this all game long.

I got that far in your post and raged so hard I couldn't help myself.

• Locked thread