Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Forgive me if there is a different thread that I missed but I'm a filthy casual who is finally getting to play xcom 2 tomorrow on my trash Xbox one.

I've avoided as much as I could so as not to be spoiled by much but can anyone give suggestions to me? I played the hell out of enemy within but I know this is a different beast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Awesome thanks! I'll give an update on how many rookies are dying.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Haven't started playing on xbox yet but there are two pools available. Two dev teams from what I can tell.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Killzone but with rockets

Killzone for the ranger's sword attacks

Etc

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Has DSP played xcom? That sounds like a great watch.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Dongicus posted:

people still care about that guy? yikes

The Ethereals just let me out of my stasis tube. Now that my "training" is finished I can get a desk job processing humanity for it's "survival." I have lots of down time and I recently learned of him.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I know this is mostly pc players but does anyone have any info on why my game on xbone crashes so much? I am only running a single game, two save files. Cache on the system is clear. I can't find any reliable info anywhere I've looked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Iron Crowned posted:

Hey, Snaketits are real clutch pleasers

Fixed