Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

GramCracker posted:

There is also a lady, Ashley Freiberg, driving the M6 GTLM for IGH Rewards Club (the yellow/blue livery M6)

Also Christina Nielsen in the 63 Ferrari and Sabine Schmitz in the 30 Porsche both in GTD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Annual Rolex 24 hour same make fratricide.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

The Bathurst 12 Hour is happening this weekend too.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Um yikes... :smith:

http://www.imsa.com/articles/statement-crawford-family

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I hope they show the Ginetta Jr. races. That was some incredibly entertaining racing.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

LOL that Lambo doesn't want to gently caress off.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

LOL dat spin.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Once again, the Ginetta Juniors race owned at Donnington.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Goddamn stop cutting from the action to the garage.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

This whole weekend of racing has been pretty entertaining.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Cygni posted:

Answer was apparently Napa

Nice!

e: wait a minute, this isn't the IndyCar thread.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

It would be a shame if CotA loses WEC to the loving IMS infield road course.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Helicon One posted:

minus infinity?

Seriously though CotA is one of those dumb 'lets join a load of corners from other tracks end to end' magazine articles made flesh and is Exhibit B* in the case for why Hermann Tilke should have his hands smashed with a hammer.

*Exhibit A is Fuji

Herman Tilke didn't even design CotA. Kevin Schwartz and Tavo Hellmund designed CotA and they just hired Tilke's firm to manage construction of the track. :spergin:

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

If you're too poor to afford FS1 you're probably too poor to afford Porsches or WeatherTech mats.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Basticle posted:

A couple of years ago I paid the $7 or $10 or whatever it was to watch the entire 24 hours of le mans on their Ipad app. Is that still the best way to watch the race?

Yep.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

If anyone was curious what an in car camera with gentleman racing superstar Vadim Kogay is like, here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeAmLvqAChY

He hits the barrier going about 130kph after realizing that brakes do not always stop you.

Dude drives like how I sim race. Look at me clipping all the curbs! Let me just go a little bit deeper into this corner... oh poo poo. Welp.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Just get the Playstation Vue. It's got FS1/FS2, NBCSN, and ESPN/ESPN2 on its lowest tier for $30/month. $5 more a month and you get BeINSports for MotoGP and a bunch more channels.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

You also need a PS3/PS4 or Amazon firetv to sign up, iirc.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

LOL di Grassi playing games to try to prevent Buemi from having a clear track to try and set a fastest lap.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

and Ma's ruined two of Buemi's attempts at the fastest lap.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

The #2 is stopped out on track.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

drat. Audi's having all the bad luck this race. On pace they should be easily winning the race.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Has FOX's stream been making GBS threads the bed for the past half hour or so for anyone else?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

LMAO Mazda... of course.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

BTCC owns.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Simona owns. Haters vacate.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Is the superview website down for anyone else?

e: nvm I'm dumb.

gret fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Oct 8, 2016

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I'm in #f1 but there's no chatter about the race in there either.

Oh god Gracie is starting in the SuperGirls car. Hope she doesn't bin it this time.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Smorgasbord posted:

Why couldn't it have been the 88 instead :(

:agreed:

e: fire!

gret fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Oct 9, 2016

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Cmon SVG.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

1500quidporsche posted:

I think that company is in alot more financial trouble than they're letting on, it was really a matter of time until one of the LMP1 programs was axed.

Isn't VAG a publicly traded company? If so, it's kinda impossible to hide their financial health.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Ban all Sebs.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

George Zimmer posted:

I stream it from FSGO and I don't think it's too bad. Video quality is typically excellent. They didn't bother with commercials during the last round at Fuji either.

For the portions of the race when it wasn't also being broadcast on FS1/FS2, it was pretty cool since it was just a straight feed from the official WEC feed. However, when it was also being broadcast on FS1/FS2, they scaled the pic to add their little crawler thing at the bottom and cut to commercials way too often.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

What's GT4 again?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I guess now we know why Montoya was willing to sign on to an Indy-only deal with Penske.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

BTCC is a vastly superior product anyhow.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

What a podium with the 2 Audi teams with Mark Webber up there with his Porsche team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Holy poo poo this is hilarious. Right after the race went back to green the track is now blocked.

• Locked thread