Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

10.5 people shall perish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Beastie posted:

The EverestNoFilter Brahs just said they are pushing for a window between the 22nd-24th. Stay tuned to snapchat if you want to see these guys make a no-oxygen summit push.

they are supplementing with soylent :lol:

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

old men yell at app

everest furthers its goals

garish bodies rest

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

*photoshops self at top of stair master for motivation*

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

There's not even a death pool and the thread sucks watching people argue with invisible straw men about the merits of the death pool, I'd be less annoyed by actual death pool posting that I can tune out

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

MisterOblivious posted:

11 Robo Reagan, Bob Loblaw, Amgard, GiantAmazonianOtter, SLICK GOKU BABY, Ziggy Starfucker, a cyberpunk goose (10.5 rounded up)

I made my joke guess and moved along, no time to look back ~~ that's the true spirit of mountaineering

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Gripen5 posted:

Both of those pictures just make it look like it's covered in more snow than usual. All the big rocks look like they are in about the same place. But I suppose it's easier to judge in person.

At least one team made it past the Step, right?

Rock #1 fell well below #2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

If I die at the tippy top of Everest then it becomes taller and all the world records reset creating a new era of Everest climbing fever