Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
It's interesting to pop into these sorts of threads from time to time, like anytime you venture into one, you're put in a whole new world where people you don't recognize from anywhere are wishing death upon people who do things you couldn't care less about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

I wonder if anybody has smoked the nasty fake weed chemical K2 while on the mountain K2. I kind of want to be the first to achieve this feat

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54ks4vqtoZ4

Here's an interesting everest story

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

That'll be so cool let all your Facebook friends know you aren't one of those rich white people who climbs everest and definitely not a deathfat ... they'll think you're the coolest once they realize you spend all day chatting about how much you hope people die in one specific place across the world and discussing statistics on how many people die and insurance pricing tables showing that the racist manchildren who want to climb tall mountain are so stupid and disrespectful to the noble Sherpa (who could probably levitate up the mountain if they weren't held back by whitey due to their innate connection to nature and the mountain)

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Youre all welcome, now you can go back to posting articles and commenting about how some girl who died is a stupid bitch or whatever.
Enjoy

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Outrail posted:

Unless you're waiting for Stockholm syndrome to kick in feel free to leave anytime you want.

I'd rather call you all a bunch of faggots who need a real hobby

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Its nothing against this particular thread I just woke up today and decided gods work was to get probated in one of the GBS creepy weird threads of oddly specific hate. I almost went in swinging against the kick starter artisinal hipster loathing station though, so don't feel special.
If I want to take pleasure in death I'll go to live leak and get a much more interesting experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Outrail posted:

Sounds like you need a hobby.

I have one, its being rubber while youre glue... Haha owned bitch