Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

Vastarien posted:

There's a Books-A-Million around where I live that is inexplicably still open. There used to be another one, but they closed it down back in the early 00s. Pretty sure the company meant to close the other store as well but just forgot. The employees still show up for work everyday despite having not been paid for 15 years.

i worked for BAM from about 2001 - 2004, and you would not believe how cheaply they run everything.

i got fired for stealing :10bux: that i didnt steal - corporate set up LP sting operations and some random guy handed me a $10 dollar bill while i was away from the register doing stock for a book light he had in his hand and left. i put the bill in my apron intending to ring it up after i got done stocking. the bill sat in my apron for the next 2 months until i got called into the office and fired by that random guy.

thats my books a million story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

Volcott posted:

What's a cop knock?

a hard-ish BOP BOP BOP

evenly spaced, not done with knuckles but fat of the fist