Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hell o gamers.

this game came out 2 [two] days ago. but i need tto know. is it a good game? i need to know for a project. the project is, wether or not i should plug in my ps4 and pay 30 usd for this game.

thanks in advance, Mysterious Loyall X.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i dont know what the game is, but my friend snail played the Vita version and he says that its fun. good luck.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lesbian baphomet posted:

i dont know what the game is, but my friend snail played the Vita version and he says that its fun. good luck.

it's a platformer, and hell, i love to hop and bop em, and the only vita exclusive i was really interesteed in. well ii guess i was interested in dungan roomba or whatever but that's on steam now so who carse

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i looked up screenshots and it looks cool. there is a cool look to the game.

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

got my copy today. played about 20 min and it was p cool. playing xenoblade x so it's going in my backlog for now

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

that doens't halep me jackass!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hello, brain dead Vita owner here. I've beaten this game and its quite fun. Cool look, neat mechanic but it does get a little repetitive by the end, but by the time i was getting a little bored, it ended. I also got it for free. All in all id give it 4 wins...out of 5.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Its cool the HD version exists, but im more excited for the ps4 exclusive sequel which will probably be awesome.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i played it on vita and liked it but its not amazing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Now that the ps4 version exists, the vita only one has one exclusive good game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hello Mysterious Lloyd. Wormskull here. I have no idea, as to the question in the OP. Good luck and God bless you.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

The game's name?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

The game's name?

Ys: Memories of Celceta

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

The game's name?

i'm going to link to some nippon ichi software garbage for a delightful and lulzy troll

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

aw crap! i actually want to play that! fugg! FUGG

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

That is an excellent game.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im going to echo the others posters here that dont know the answer to your queation op. hope that hwlps

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I know the answer... But I'll never tell :cawg:

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I give the vita version 4 out of 5 calzones

Just remembered they have calzones at work on Fridays ... Mmm

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

what about touch my katamari and dangan ronpa 2 [only the first one's on steam] and uh lumines electronic symphony

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I like it a lot. It's how I imagine Uli's flying dreams to be like

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I played gravity rush on vita but i'm considering buying the ps4 version because it looks very nice and it has all the dlc missions

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no they will not posted:

what about touch my katamari and dangan ronpa 2 [only the first one's on steam] and uh lumines electronic symphony

i think dungan roomba 2 has already been confirmed for steam but idk. seems stupid not to do it, since no one ownes a vita and steam is already awash in vns, and doogie roopa is supposed to be the good one(s)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no they will not posted:

I played gravity rush on vita but i'm considering buying the ps4 version because it looks very nice and it has all the dlc missions

hell, i might buy it tonight and maybe even stream it if i can be bothered to plug in th e ps4

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

i think dungan roomba 2 has already been confirmed for steam but idk. seems stupid not to do it, since no one ownes a vita and steam is already awash in vns, and doogie roopa is supposed to be the good one(s)

i love it. 1 and 2.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Yeah, it's been confirmed but no release date. I'm probably going to buy 'em on Steam even though I already have them on Vita because I'm dumb.

None of this changes that I've never played Gravity Rush, sorry op

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just remember VLR 3 is coming out this summer. Win

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

In Training posted:

I just remember VLR 3 is coming out this summer. Win

I thought that series was dead??? Amazing

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
to answer your question OP, Gravity Rush HD is a good game, because Gravity Rush was a good game

no they will not posted:

but does it have the fanservice DLC costumes? I can't enjoy a game unless at least one character is dressed as a maid.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

gravity rush was a lot of fun on vita and I have to get Ys for the vita. braindead vita owning ftw

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Sleng Teng posted:

I thought that series was dead??? Amazing

new dangy ronpa, new zero escape, new phoenix wright... 2016 is shaping up to be a monster

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

no they will not posted:

new dangy ronpa, new zero escape, new phoenix wright... 2016 is shaping up to be a monster

im excited to read

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

no they will not posted:

cant wait for them to wait 9 loving months to localize phoenix and dangan ronpa!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

SM64Guy posted:

cant wait for them to wait 9 loving months to localize phoenix and dangan ronpa!!!

doogie romper comes out in like 4 days on stem sm64guy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Whole Foods Cashier:] Dougie Rupert is loving epic! His latest album is straight fire.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

[Whole Foods Cashier:] Dougie Rupert is loving epic! His latest album is straight fire.

lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[Whole foods cashier]: That will be $7.75. do you want a bag for these?

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

doogie romper comes out in like 4 days on stem sm64guy

i mean the third one coming out i'll probably replay the first one on steam since its been a couple years

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

SM64Guy posted:

i mean the third one coming out i'll probably replay the first one on steam since its been a couple years

oh i see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[Whole foods cashier]: That will be $7.75. do you want a bag for these?

glad i escaped from the bay area so i don't have to drop 10 cents on a bag. gently caress you bay area!`

• Locked thread