Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Osp and feijao can both suck my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

i hope this is one of those 'good against all odds' cards

hey it could be... why not

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
So this Lobov guy everyone hates, he trains with conor doesnt he? He trains with southpaws all day but doesnt know basic footwork on how to box a southpaw? He keeps beating other dude to the punch but his lead foot is way on the inside so the punches have a lovely angle and keep bouncing off dudes forehead

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Other guy should go to the head with the kick late in this round

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

reformed bad troll posted:

He's basically a bar fighter. There's no doubt I would not wish to aggrieve him in a bar but he's the most z-level fighter I've ever seen. Just throws wild counters.

Also, He is so highly regarded in SBG that they have sent 1 coach for his curtain raiser.

heh

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
This is at 145? :staredog: god drat

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Le Saboteur posted:

Life must be hosed up when you're a fighter with literal T. rex arms.

Well you could be this guy or you could be johny hendricks, depends how much you suck

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
I dont like saying guys in the ufc suck but that was a throwback for sure

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Between these two fights its gotta be the most "this is exactly what you would see at a backyard MMA event in montana" the UFC has been. relative to its time

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
So are they really gonna let that guy rear naked choke CM punk in a couple months or whatever?

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
CM punk seems like a cool dude

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Benavidez definitely won, in r2 he didnt land that much more though and got taken down a few times and briefly had his back taken, people have won rounds for worse

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
OSP and feijao and guys like them are the reason that Bader goes on win streaks and Dan henderson is still fighting, nobody be fooled into briefly thinking one of them is cool when this fight has some kind of goofy KO

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

manyak posted:

Osp and feijao can both suck my rear end

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Its cruel of USADA to make "athleticism" based #8-15 ranked LHW guys fight each other without PEDs and its cruel of the UFC to make us watch it

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Theyre both better athletes and fighters than OSP and feijao

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Lid posted:

Brock Lesnar would kill both these men at the same time.

No he wouldnt

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
This will be cool, conceptually at the very least

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Thompson is a fuckin beast

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
All the Robbie lawler fanboys should be worried that he just did that in 1 round to a guy Robbie basically couldnt hurt in 1 hour of fighting

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Hendricks did not look worse than usual whatsoever aside from Thompson perfectly gameplanning for and avoiding everything he did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

[smithers voice] you softened him up for me sir

lol

• Locked thread