Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Chris James 2 posted:

Yeah, I don't think any retirement segment will top this

(For anybody who says "Cena", there will either be a lot more jokes or no speech because he'll never admit he's retired)

Cena already retired once already, don't you remember?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdPAbFd_K4I

Grozz Nuy posted:

Hahaha, the video of Bryan's farewell speech that WWE uploaded to Youtube cuts out all the stuff about having sex with his wife. I'll have to look up the unedited segment somewhere else at some point I guess.

They did cut down a 26 minute segment to 5 minutes for YouTube to be fair...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Titus O'Neil finally getting a push!

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

StarkRavingMad posted:

Granted maybe we don't know all the details but it seems like the kind of thing you have one of your trainers or locker room leaders pull Titus aside and say "hey man, you can't go grabbing Vince like that on TV, you'd better apologize to the man and don't pull that poo poo again." Immediately benching him for three months is insane.

It's not even the 90 day suspension, it's that the guy is probably going to be treated like dog poo poo when he does come back for something so stupid.

The dude was getting somewhat of a push on TV, and you can guarantee that's not going to pick up where it left off in 3 months.

Which makes me wonder why not just loving job him out on TV instead of suspend him

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
So they announced that a new season of Swerved is coming to the Network.

I'm starting to think that this Titus thing is all an elaborate prank to swerve the guy.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Since when did Team BAD have a theme song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7tZV44339Y

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

The Submission Sorority

Sanguinia posted:

I expect them to start padding the numbers with ECW guys pretty soon. They can easily get a guy or team who's HOF credible to the fans every year for a decade or more out of ECW. Assuming none of them die of course.

Yeah, it's only a matter of time that we just start getting nostalgic for the 90s and inducting people like for pure nostalgia.

Even just browsing the Alumni section of WWE.com, there are tons of people that are Hall of Fame worthy that they could put in for the next 10 years.

Davros1 posted:

2 World Title reigns
4 IC Title reigns
2 ECW Title reign
1 European Title reign
1 Hardcore Title reign
1 Light Heavyweight Title reign
9 Tag Team title reigns ...

Yeah, Christian should only be inducted as part of a team :rollseyes:

Can't wait for that HOF package where he wins one WHC for about 2 days only because Edge retired the belt, then wins a second time because he got dick kicked by Randy Orton.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
As much as I hate fantasy booking, it seems clear to me that Bray is going to take Brock out of the match, and then by some fuckery or distraction Roman will get the win. It's pretty much the worst way you can finish the match.

Brock will face Wyatt, Roman will face HHH, and Dean will compete in the Andre The Giant Battle Royal on the pre-show.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Sockser posted:

Also I wanted to ask,

Obviously the Undertaker is the last holdout of the 90s profession-based gimmicks.
Who was the last one active other than taker? Was it Bossman?

There have been a bunch of random ones if you count people like Simon Dean or Val Venus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

• Locked thread