Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

So everyone's favorite foul mouthed hound decided to grace NH with his presence to troll everyone from Ted Cruz to easily offended college students.

You know it's going to be a good show since it has a age warning due to Triumph's preference for blue jokes

http://www.hulu.com/watch/902637

Some teaser bits

Triumph visits the NH debate spin room
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tVeR5m4s

Triumph triggers college students
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j556MWGVVqI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I watched this last night and it is very, very good. Him trolling the Cruz campaign with the Dell guy was great.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
I really hope they do more of these as the election goes on. We had to take a break in the middle to compose ourselves after the Mike Huckabee bit.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
lol That girl with the glasses at 10:00 is so goddamned proud of herself for using the term 'person of color'.

You can tell what guys in the group are just there to try and get a piece, they're the one trying stop from busting out laughing.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I liked the Spin Room bit with the android PR people.

Killer Mike and Henry were the only ones who seemed human.

Also the hilarious post Trump rally bit that involved a Trump impersonator beating up a bunch of stunt guys dressed as stereotypical mexicans, while a Van Halen cover band played in the background.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Why are you not watching this. This owns.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
To Mike Huckabee: "Nobody knows what it's like to have the weight of the world on them, except Mrs. Huckabee."

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmfao

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
"If Senator Sanders is here, who's taking Marty back to the future?"

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

J.V. Drake was so close to laughing out loud at 1:20 in the college one

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The way he yells he sounds like a guy who always has to repeat his order at the Wendys drive through window

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
What was he saying to DWS when the guy behind her just couldn't contain himself?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

those college kids are loving insufferable

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

J.V. Drake was so close to laughing out loud at 1:20 in the college one

Abel Wingnut posted:

that girl in the middle was not amused at the leg-humping

it is probably weird having a 60-year-old robert smeigel in a dog hand puppet simulate animal sex on your leg tho

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Reik posted:

What was he saying to DWS when the guy behind her just couldn't contain himself?

I think 6 debates is the perfect low number. It gives each of the 3 Hillarybots 2 chances to prove that it's the most lifelike.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Reik posted:

That DWS scheduled 6 debates so each of the three Hillary robots has a chance to prove that it is the most lifelike .

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Ego-bot posted:

lol That girl with the glasses at 10:00 is so goddamned proud of herself for using the term 'person of color'.

You can tell what guys in the group are just there to try and get a piece, they're the one trying stop from busting out laughing.

Haha, agreed dude, it's impossible to rationally believe things I don't believe. Finally someone shows these freaking SJWs what the heck is up.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Triumph the insult comedy troll claims another worthy victim.

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
Now I remember how much I hated university.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

like i don't understand how almost zero of his victims, especially college kids, don't catch on or play along with the act. even loving huckabee got it.

:psyduck:

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
I know Lamont Price, the... person of... size whose affect is perhaps maybe that of someone of the homosexual persuasion. Used to play trivia against him in Boston, he rules and this rules too

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i love triumph and thought that segment was fine but the dude i quoted is clearly projecting

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Riptor posted:

I know Lamont Price, the... person of... size whose affect is perhaps maybe that of someone of the homosexual persuasion. Used to play trivia against him in Boston, he rules and this rules too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGUczNV0WUI

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Abel Wingnut posted:

like i don't understand how almost zero of his victims, especially college kids, don't catch on or play along with the act. even loving huckabee got it.

:psyduck:

he was before their time

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I46iwLIF1Fo

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

he was before their time

I think Tom Green could also get away with doing on-the-street stuff again since young people have no idea who he is

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

he was before their time

It's a dog puppet with an unlit cigar, a bullshit accent, a camera crew and a bunch of zingers, so you'd think they'd figure it out anyway.

But I think the college kids figured it out and it didn't matter because most of them were being all shirty and self-important. For serious, is "big fat black guy with a sybil lisp and he stole our candy" a prejudiced thing to say? Can they actually not say "poor" without baptizing it in a bunch of neutralizing language? poo poo, I'm fairly poor, and when I hear a rich kid trying to come up with abstract synonyms, I have to wonder whether the person saying it is working for self-absolution or if they're leading into a "we shouldn't distinguish between economic classes because it leads to class warfare" argument, or what. I'd rather they were doing this than setting up a Young Republicans Club and I love that my generation is generally so progressive, but when I want to describe my economic reality, I'm going to use one word and it's not going to be some hollow and colorless poo poo like "disadvantaged."

I'm not too okay with leg-humping that one kid though. That's the kind of joke you play on a more sympathetic mark, not the one most likely to interpret things as "I am being objectified by a camera crew and some kind of smug reactionary from a decade ago. Comedy Central is molesting me."

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
my god this is amazing

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Its pretty telling that even though its a comedy video, Cruz still comes across as a huge piece of poo poo.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

I'm split between the Ox News reporters, Chris Christie stuck in a chair and every joke involving Cruz as my favorite parts so far. Triumph the Insult Comic Drone was the best joke.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It hard to pick whether the Trump or Cruz supporters were more scary especially how they responded to the sterilize all Puerto Ricans troll question.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

triumph shaking the table after learning christie was minutes away is what broke me

Beo
Oct 9, 2007

I think it was the baked potato that pushed me over the edge. This was great.

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Buy 1 get 1 bottle of Lysol FREE!
I completely lost it at first year asiantation. The sketch artist and the christie chair were also amazing.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Brother Friendship posted:

I'm split between the Ox News reporters, Chris Christie stuck in a chair and every joke involving Cruz as my favorite parts so far. Triumph the Insult Comic Drone was the best joke.

they are trying to revive him with pizza

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I liked it when drunk Donald Trump called Trump Tower a "tacky piece of a poo poo."

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
What do we need to do to convince them to make more of these as the election continues.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Nothing.

subscribe to Hulu lol

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

The Kingfish posted:

Nothing.

subscribe to Hulu lol

I already do :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Abel Wingnut posted:

I graduated a few years ago and jesus loving christ if anyone I knew acted like them I would have dropped out my freshman year. What a bunch of self-important assholes. Luckily that was a small group, is being that PC turning into A Thing?

• Locked thread