Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Measuring your mortality in cotton swabs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Alright I arrived in the hospital today and I have this extremely urgent report and update to bring to you all, please look at this carefully and intensively:

These two rascals are here, AGAIN, or rather never left, chilling right on my window, again, and this time they seem to be more chill than ever. It's a lady duck and a mister duck, as you can see, the colorful one is mister duck, as he put himself into a nice suit to impress his lady.
They've been together for years and, as ducks do, will continue to do so and yes, they do know, whenever they see me back here in my hospital bed, they come over and spend time with me and often try to steal my bread.

I never got to name them, byob, you know what to do, what should this lovely, long lasting and happy married couple be named, so that I can write daily updates on the duck situation for as long as I'm here

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Mallardina and Duckseffo

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

B33rChiller

That's quackers!
duck pals all happy you came to see them again. Just lovely

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Finger Prince

Rosenquacks and Billdenstern

alnilam

Finger Prince posted:

The other week I ran out of Q-tips, so I went to the store and bought another 500 count box of them. It occurred to me that I might actually end up moving with this box. I don't have plans to move, but I know I'll be making them in the next year or two. If I use one a day, and I spend a good third+ of a year not at home, yeah, probably. I wonder if you get to an age eventually where you run out of Q-tips and are like... Do I just get the 200 pack?

I use a q-tip like maybe... once a month? and many (10+) years ago i could only find a 500 pack so i have in fact moved with it many times. It's still half full.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I don't have a name to pair with yet, but Quack Bauer came to mind. I didn't watch the show enough to think of more. Quack could be used elsewise thusly and I'll see if my brain thinks any

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
B33rChiller

alnilam posted:

I use a q-tip like maybe... once a month? and many (10+) years ago i could only find a 500 pack so i have in fact moved with it many times. It's still half full.
Just bought my second box since the turn of the century. Dr. wasn't happy when I mentioned using one in my ears, so they get used more for applying small amounts of ointment, detail cleaning/oiling small firearm parts, or using isopropyl on electronics.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
alnilam

B33rChiller posted:

Just bought my second box since the turn of the century. Dr. wasn't happy when I mentioned using one in my ears, so they get used more for applying small amounts of ointment, detail cleaning/oiling small firearm parts, or using isopropyl on electronics.

yeah same i do not use them in my ears just for general cotton swab use like cleaning or oiling small things

Finger Prince

They get so worked up about cleaning your earholes with a cotton swab, but hey go ahead and poke yourself in the eyeball with this floppy bit of plastic every day so you can see a bit better. Go ahead and stuff a giant Q-tip in your vag every month. Shove a dildo up your rear end? Sure, just wash it after. Pierce whatever you like, make new earholes and stick metal in them. But we don't trust you to be able to gently clean your ears without accidentally stabbing your brain.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Finger Prince posted:

They get so worked up about cleaning your earholes with a cotton swab, but hey go ahead and poke yourself in the eyeball with this floppy bit of plastic every day so you can see a bit better. Go ahead and stuff a giant Q-tip in your vag every month. Shove a dildo up your rear end? Sure, just wash it after. Pierce whatever you like, make new earholes and stick metal in them. But we don't trust you to be able to gently clean your ears without accidentally stabbing your brain.

I think it's less stabbing the very sensitive bits of the inner ear, but yes. We can gently caress off and do crazy poo poo to ourselves as long as we don't carefully rub some cotton around in our ear.

I've ignored every piercing and tattoo thing possible. I've swam in obviously filthy rivers with both fresh. I put as much effort into most stuff as splashing some liquor or peroxide on it, if it really question the hygenics.

I am iffy on the giant vag qtip. I'm assuming tamps are meant. Seems less qtippy than like a bit of cotton in a bloody nose.

Really, a bit of peroxide in the ear a couple times a week and then swab out the moisture I can without tickling the bits that matter. Works good enough. I figure I'm more likely to hurt myself in dozens of other ways on a daily basis.

sorry about incoherency. I'm working on video editing and it's pretty much always a fuckshow so I just take shots before I start so I don't burn out right away.

Ass-penny

Ominous Jazz posted:

i don't want to get to an age where i have to think that i have less than 200 days to live that's scary

I don't want to "age into it," but I've wanted to live only another 200 days since highschool (spoiler, I lived way more than that). if I was told I only had 200 more days to live that would be so liberating. I could quit my job and spend that time with my cat, or my friends, or their cats. whatever, being alive has not been worth the hassle imo.

Finger Prince

You just gotta live your life one q-tip at a time.

xcheopis

Finger Prince posted:

You just gotta live your life one q-tip at a time.

Wisdom for the ages.

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

xcheopis

My colleagues are in the news again! (uh. in a good way.)
https://abc7news.com/alameda-county-has-been-recording-homeless-deaths-since-2018-which-can-help-save-lives/14715892/

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

Finger Prince posted:

Rosenquacks and Billdenstern

i like this

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)