Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

my favorite color is librarian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Dixville posted:

I don't really like or believe in prayer but someone i know is suffering and if y'all can think positive thoughts for whatever reason in some vague way i would appreciate it. I don't even know what I'm trying to say but stay safe out there. Life is hard right now

Life is always hard, but we don't always see that. Sometimes we're reminded more strongly than at other times.

Sending positive thoughts.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Ass-penny

Khanstant posted:

if i had yves klein money i would paint a canvas taller than my room in that yellows

Don't wait for money, just be Yves Klein and make giant monochrome paintings.

Ass-penny

Dixville posted:

I don't really like or believe in prayer but someone i know is suffering and if y'all can think positive thoughts for whatever reason in some vague way i would appreciate it. I don't even know what I'm trying to say but stay safe out there. Life is hard right now

I think I know what you mean. I hope you and your friend are safe. Good vibes to you.
I hope all my other goon friends are safe too.

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Jun 5, 2020

biosterous

take the moon posted:

lol that was a post possibly only biosterous if even would understand

i don't watch njpw sorry! these days i only have the personal bandwith for aew

and yeah post more in fort wunny, i like your mysterious dude

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Dixville posted:

im sorry dixville :( these are incredibly trying times. sending good vibes to you and your friend

City of Glompton

hay dixville :glomp: hang in there bud

Escape From Noise

Hang in there Dixville. Remember to be good to yourself!

Ass-penny

Lmao I think I just convinced a GBS poster to post here. Goonspeed goons.

Goons Are Gifts

Kief Richards posted:

my favorite color is librarian

I love that boy

Escape From Noise

Investigate 311! Make them release what the color of my energy is!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Jun 5, 2020

Escape From Noise

I just want you all to know that I found the street sweeper operator of my dreams.

Dixville

I don't think!

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I just want you all to know that I found the street sweeper operator of my dreams.

I'm a straight woman but yet :swoon:

Escape From Noise

Tinder is so weird. There are so many of these profiles of women that have these pictures that are clearly professionally taken. And they just kind of list a random job underneath. They never have anything in their bio on more than one picture.

Goons Are Gifts

Just two days ago I saw a lady doing a photoshooting at the train station, big lights up and a huge rear end camera with a huge rear end camera guy, quite certain that was also just a tinder lady looking to get something professional going

Escape From Noise

My guess it's tinder themselves who puts the profiles up with some modeling shots they buy online.

Escape From Noise

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better...

Dixville

I don't think!
Are they bots? As a woman on dating sites I've never had to worry about it

Jaded Burnout

p sure they're spam accounts and/or bots

Escape From Noise

She is real, and multitalented, AND I LOVE HER!

Escape From Noise

Lol. This one still has the watermark. God I hate dating sites.

Dixville

I don't think!
It must really suck to be a guy on dating sites. It sucks being a girl too but for different mostly penis related reasons

Dixville

I don't think!
I have never liked tinder for whatever reason. Always go for ok cupid even though they try to be tinder now

Escape From Noise

Honestly, it doesn't really matter whatever I use. I suck at dating, and I suck even more and online dating. I guess I just need to feel like I'm doing something?

Dixville

I don't think!
I've dated almost exclusively online now that i think about it... i don't really know how to meet someone outside the internet anymore. But i don't really drink and it's notnlike you can even go to bars with the pandemic so i guess that's mostly all there is. Unless i date coworkers which honestly there's one that if he was just a little older :kimchi:

Escape From Noise

I've never really dated somebody I've met online. I've tried a couple of times, just so much of it is really uncomfortable and difficult for me. It's not like I'm good at getting dates in real life but I feel like I'm better at it. I met my last girlfriend at a beer bar.

Dixville

I don't think!
That can be a good thing. Making a connection in person is everything and the sooner you do it the better.
I actually dated a goon by accident lol i found him on okc and on our first date we discovered we were both goons and also i realized he had posted a fitness log in YLLS (formerly watch and weight) and i actually knew him from that. It was mind blowing tbh. We dated for a while too but then i moved away.
I dated a few friends of friends and schoolmates but other than that, all from okc.

Escape From Noise

I think it's just one of those things where it works really well for some people. Like my youngest brother. He's really attractive and fit though. He's been with his current girlfriend who he met on tinder like three years ago. I'm awkward, but I think I'm more charmingly awkward in person.

alnilam

Dixville posted:

I have never liked tinder for whatever reason. Always go for ok cupid even though they try to be tinder now

Yeah I met my wife on the cupe right around the time they started trying to be more like tinder but both my wife and i still used it old school style, is it even worse now?

ty manifisto

alnilam

In general i had great experiences on the cupe and their match percentage thing was really good at at least predicting how well I'd click with someone even if not romantically. A lot of the dates i went on became nice friends.

Escape From Noise

I tried OK Cupid here but there weren't many options here.

Jaded Burnout

alnilam posted:

Yeah I met my wife on the cupe right around the time they started trying to be more like tinder but both my wife and i still used it old school style, is it even worse now?

Oh yeah it went full on tinder clone

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

g'mango byob it is my birthday today and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Happy Bap Bap , KS! :toot:

Escape From Noise

Harpy berfday!

Goons Are Gifts

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, mein schnitzeliger Freund!

Escape From Noise

Here in the BYOB it's chill or be chilled

Dixville

I don't think!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Haopy birthday!!

Jaded Burnout

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Happy birthday! Can I send you a present once.. er.. 2020 is over?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Happy Birthday! :toot: :marc: