Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Mormon Nailer posted:

Milk, milk, lemonade
This is a terrible mixed drink, don't do that

What kind of milk? Just so I know how to grade my disgust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

Cow juice and goat juice respectively

Okay yeah that gets a

:barf:

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

My thyroid is still fucky so the doctor is going to stick a big ol needle in it next week. I hope I get thyroid work better pills soon. It's getting annoying.

Sorry about your neck stabbing hope the pills help

Zil

Mods/IKs check your pm, I need your help pulling off something

Zil

astral posted:

2016; in 2022 we might even have a proper bbcode tag for it instead of awful javascript things that mess with the scroll position :v:

I need to figure out what's supposed to be broken about it so I don't accidentally also fix those while I am fixing the things that break by trying to make it run on modern stuff, or maybe so I do

I don't envy your job at all.

Zil

Do you have to put it together?

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

Hot take: salmon actually loving sucks usually. Even if it's prepared perfectly, it's boring and needs stuff.

Its better than tilapia imho

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

I wish people would loving realize tilapia is horrible for the environment and damned near inedible.

But its so heavily marketed as the "diet" fish that people ignore anything else about it.

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

Ew, where? It's disgusting and like, I'm dead serious, it's environmentally disastrous.

That said I actively avoid "dieting" bullshit because I have a wicked bad eating disorder and it's an uphill battle always.

Maybe its a regional thing or just something that I picked up, but pretty much anytime someone I know in my family or friends goes on a diet they start eating tilapia for a few meals a week.

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

Hottest take: best flavored fish ever is John Dory.

Best I have ever had is a swordfish steak when I lived in Mexico and we went on a vacation to Puerto Vallarta. Don't know what they did with it, as it was many more years ago than I would care to admit, but it was delicious.

Zil

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Dibs on cherry and lemon, suckers my orbs.

Dibs on peach

Zil

Escape From Noise posted:

Pretty sure she's with Mario

She told me they were taking a break!

Zil

Just curious, what happens when you put soup in a bread bowl, in a larger bowl of soup?

You know, just soup all the way down.

Zil

Whats

Zil

If I pour too much soup into my bread bowl, and it falls down onto the table, what is that soup considered to be?

Zil

I mean ugly crying is just the right thing to do sometime, don't feel ashamed for listening to your body.

Zil

I wish I could write sometimes, my brain just hates creating anything longer than a paragraph. The thought of writing a paper fills me with anxiety.

Zil

Just got done with a session zero with my first ever d&d group that also doubles as group therapy sessions. I don't think I made a complete rear end of myself but I did definitely notice that I am not as good at roleplaying as other group members.

It feels good and I think I will get a lot out of this, even if I roleplay a barbarian while being a stuttering anxious mess.

Zil

Its nearly summer and it is only 60 degrees at noon, going to be a strange summer this year

Zil

xcheopis posted:

Braggart!

I am used to us already having at least a day over 100 by now, this is just weird

Zil

I'm slightly allergic as well, still will eat them though

Zil

cruft posted:

Flip the tree gently on its back and check for tree dongs. This is how you can tell.

Do you have any photos of these tree dongs? You know for research purposes.

Zil

Manifisto posted:

aaaaaaaaaaah

less gigeresque body horror pls

Zil

alnilam posted:

What about when discussing the futurama episode where Fry gets worms and they make him so cool that Leela starts to love him but then he realizes it's not really him so he asks them to leave

I've always wondered the percentage of people who would have kept the worms?

Zil

Heather Papps posted:

i try and live my life in such a way that diogenes would laugh and not spit in my face, i tried stoicism for a while but it's not as much fun

How did the masturbating in a barrel in the town square part of stoicism go?

Zil

Having read some of the preceding posts, I have to say you are all a bunch of nerds

And I love you all for it

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Zil

Finger Prince posted:

Nothing beats a few slices of butter on your burger!

If your buns aren't buttered are you even burgin?

Zil

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I thought you were just hitting crtl+B a lot because that is the keyboard shortcut for burritos

Wait there's a keyboard shortcut for burritos?

What kind of burritos are we talking about?

Zil

cruft posted:

Oh poo poo that reminded me. My very first programming job was writing a data acquisition interface in LabView. It was boring as poo poo, so one night before I went home I made a "generate burritos" button. When you pressed it, it set burritos to 5 and turned into "eat burrito", which you could hit five times before it reset.

The senior programmer overseeing my work dropped in the next day to audit what I'd been doing, and she was pissed about that button.

I I think more software should have burrito buttons honestly

Zil

Anxiety sucks. That is all.

Zil

That is a pro move

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

Bad news about my birthgay cookie cake:

It was full of quinoa flour and I have been stabbed with an EpiPen, pumped full of Benadryl and I'm currently laying in ice packs.

It's the thought that counts???

Holy crap, glad you had an epipen on hand.

Feel better soon!

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

Don't gently caress around with allergies, but especially not food allergies.

Zil

Supposedly laying on your left side helps with digestion

Zil

Hello

Zil

It is raining, I love the rain.

Zil

Let the asses roam free, no more pants tyranny

Zil

*taps the do not gently caress the cryptids sign*

Zil

Speaking of cryptids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

Also my first band teacher in such, Mr. O, was a font of blues and jazz knowledge. He knew history and played waxes for us that I'm pretty sure we never would've known about otherwise, and that's probably what got him fired. He was the best teacher I ever had.

Its always the cool teachers who teach outside the lesson plan that get the boot