Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furia

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i only know turn undead, sorry (unless people want to be turned?)

I think I would like to get skeletoned, if possible

tia

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furia

Awesome

that's not how turn undead works!

to become skeletonised you have to do the following things:

• die

• wait

and voila!

Not to step on your toes or nothing, but Matoi over there seems to be getting good results.

I mean I'm sure that is a good way to skeleton, but maybe there are other ways to skeleton. Maybe we all skeleton differently. Look I dunno

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

Furia

Mapparu posted:

me (at the open mic night): have you heard of thsi forum, that you have to pay 10 dollars to post on. its on the internet, and me and my friends post about weed but sometimes we dont.

And what's the deal with FYAD? Am I right?

*Seinfeld riff plays here*

Furia

I coffee reg on the do :morning:

Furia

Hi! I like to be nice and have fun!

I hope you do too!

Furia

lmbo calrissian posted:

byob is now a life of pablo review forum

Which pablo are we talking about here?

Because I used to go to school and hated this guy named Pablo who was a total dick, do that's your review right there

Furia

I love cats posted:

Top of the morning.

And the rest of the day to yourself

Furia

I'm not doc yet but I'm thinking about it! Can I participate anyways?

Also, any maths people itt?

Furia

Montalvo posted:

hi I'm a space doctor

cool! what was your space thesis about?

Furia

MrWillsauce posted:

hey can one of you physics guys explain to me why I can't own a laser pistol yet? Like, we have the technology, right? I want a freakin energy blaster, I mean if I can go out and buy an assault rifle or a concealed handgun, why not? It'd be wicked.

Well, as I understand (warning: not a good science person) to fire a laser you need to use a crystal that concentrates light. If you tried to increase the output of the laser such that it can actually hurt people, the crystal would crack and the pistol would break.

Also, you'd need a gigantic battery pack, I think. Again, not a science person.

Furia

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'm a dumb guy!!

I'm average

Furia

Also to the space doctor: is the universe like circle shaped?

Bonus: is the sun a really bright moon?

Furia

Still waiting on those lurkers to pop in and say hi

Furia

my sig is a match of two semi related images and text.

I might at some point fuse it all into a real sig, if I figure out photoshop

Furia

Elmnt80 posted:

Someone said I should post itt. He also said something about anime dog tits being the greatest thing ever, but i dunno about that one. Posting here seems like a good idea though.

Hello! I like your av

Furia

lmbo calrissian posted:

what resources does byob have for the mentally ill and low income

Love, advice and understanding

Furia

Is it allowed to talk about your hobbies if you are no longer a lurker/not as much of a lurker as you were before? I don't think my hobbies warrant a whole thread for them

Furia

MrWillsauce posted:

am I allowed to ask what I'm allowed to post in the chat thread? I wanna be sure

Fine!

Jeez.

I'm actually currently between hobbies right now. I'd picked up a hobby but it turned out not to be feasible any longer so I had to drop it.

I liked to carve stuff on wood. No particular reason why. I just had some wood panels and figured I'd make the most of them.

I carved a few things. The one I am most proud of was a wooden dagger I made for my brother when we split apart. It would likely break after first use, but you could do some real damage with it, specially if you went for the head. Then again, it would probably leave residue so I wouldn't advice use.

It made me real sad because not only was I not going to see him again for a long time, but also because I found it in his room after he left :(

I'll post a picture of it when I can.

I tried a few other things after that, but I'm not sure if they would qualify as hobbies either because they didn't pan out or because they don't really count. I'm sure I'll find something eventually. In the meantime, I'm watching youtube videos and playing video-games.

Furia

corn in the fridge posted:

where did your brother go

Malta, if I recall correctly.

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

i suggest going on nice walks and take pictures. it's like 2 hobbies in one.

I thought about that, but I don't think it appeals to me. I like walking but that is not a hobby on it's own, and taking pictures of things is really overdone. Everyone is taking pictures of everything nowadays. It feels like I'd be documenting my own life by proxy, and I just don't think my life is worth documenting.

Furia

there's a real skill in taking good pictures of things that mostly aren't you, and people derive a lot of satisfaction from it. not me though, i just use the auto setting because i'm not good.

Of course; I'm not arguing that. I've had the privilege of hanging around different types of people, particularly those in fashion, and finding out that that which I thought to be simple is actually really complex. Of course there is a lot of nuance to be found in photography, i.e. how environments contrast with the object photographed and what does it mean to be an object when it is a person photographed; but I don't think I can contribute to such matters. With what happens in my life and what I do with it, I'd be taking pictures of the same old roads and the same old places.

e: forgot to address the satisfaction part. I just don't. Don't know why. Guess that's about it.

e2: made the start nicer. I don't mean to be impolite or aggressive to anyone. Just in case the message came across the wrong way.

Furia fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Mar 14, 2016

Furia

Been months since I posted here. never actually got around to posting that wooden knife I made for my brother. sorry guys :saddowns: I'll try to be a better yobber from now on

So uh, what's your favourite thing to yell at the sky and shake your fist at? I'm currently going through a Big Couch phase

Big Couch :argh:

Furia

Also uh... what did I miss?

Furia

I like that crab. It seems to be enjoying itself

Furia

tao of lmao posted:

Follow grognardo on snapchat if you're into poorly lit photos of professional sandcastles. They're pretty intense.

I'm more in the market for a sand apartment or a sand condo; rental or purchase. Do you know if they handle non luxury sand-estate?

Furia

There probably used to be a face were the crater in the head now is.

In an ironic twist of fate, it was no the sand that was kicked in to someones face, but it was someones face that was kicked into the sand

Furia

tao of lmao posted:

Buncha savages in this drat town.

In the end, humans were the real monsters

Furia

post pix of beefy hunks plz

Furia

Eonwe posted:

man it was busy at work today

Had some fun busy or horribly exhausted busy?

In other news, I saw a cute baby today! :buddy:

Furia

Happy b day dude

I don't like doing anything either and everyone is always like c'monnnnn and I'm al like eeughhhhhh

I just want to be left alone and chill for one day, and I hope you find that bliss

Furia

Splatmaster posted:

Lol, now you can't say "don't quote me on that!"

I take it back you can say whatever you want:2bong:

And you can quote me on THIS:

Making friends is nice

Furia

hi byob!

Today the weather is: average

hurray!

Furia

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

nah i longboard

s u r f b o y s

I longboard too! Cool!

When did you start and why? What's your current board like?

(Also need some help byob buds. Looking for cool browser games, no download, preferably featuring skeletons. Suggestions? tia)

Furia

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

If you mean the other kind of longboarding I have one of these and it's hella good

That's a hella cool looking longboard

Mine is kinda weird looking and has some weird stories attached to it, but it still runs awesome and I love it

Furia

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

My bearings have a couple flat spots so I need to renew them soon, but it's still hellova board that is fantastic downhill and just refuses to wobble at those high speeds. gotta get new sliding gloves and stuff before taking it out again though, because i enjoy having skin

I just ride gloveless. Then again, my long-boarding is not downhill

I like to live dangerously

Furia

is it impolite to use the bone buds gangtag if you don't have a skeleton av?

(I want unleash my inner skeleton)

Furia

hi everyone!

how are your days today?

Furia

sorry to hear that, friend

Furia

Lizard Wizard posted:

who's this weird monster next to donald trump?

looks like an actor in old makeup

Furia

Friends! It is nighttime and tonight you may call me...

Weedlord420

also, how has everyone been? I hope you've been having a nice day :yayclod:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furia

hi :wave:

I like your sig it looks really action packed

e: whoops spelling