Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
...censor Nazi.

It's all in the tone and all words should be free. It's how you use words that really matter.
Inflection is the keyword here.
Jew might be the perfect example.
Saying, "Don't be such a Jew." is different than saying, "Dirty rotten/God damned Jew!" which is also different than saying, "My best friend is a Jew."
It's all relative, folks.
Probate the hate filled and let the joyful frolic in their own amusingly ignorant ways, why not?

I'm too much of a pussy (like a scaredy cat) to finish the title line with other than obvious examples.

Is it still okay to say, "White"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
shut up

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
:gas: this putz, oy

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

BirryJoru posted:

Probate the hate filled and let the joyful frolic in their own amusingly ignorant ways, why not?

The only people who think that particular ignorance is amusing are hate filled so

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

The Sphinxster posted:

The only people who think that particular ignorance is amusing are hate filled so

*sigh* I already feel a ban coming on.

And in that case!

Retrards amuse me. That's just how it is.

Racists aren't quite so funny. Sure there's the shock value but retards!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

BirryJoru posted:

And in that case!

what word were you originally thinking of for the thread title OP? was it "friend of the family", or was it "human being"? please indicate your choice by pressing N or F

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
FN

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Niggot

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

les fleurs du mall posted:

what word were you originally thinking of for the thread title OP? was it "friend of the family", or was it "human being"? please indicate your choice by pressing N or F

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, and all the words that can be construed from such characters.

You're all right!

You're all right.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
This photo has been censored from fb - shows Turkish flag flying next to ISIS

It was renamed unicorns but fb still blocks it apparently ( update i uploaded it not blocked ... must just be from the source's fb page)

Anyway it appeared on my feed via a tinyurl link so I thought ot might interest people ... CIA, MI5, NSA etcetera

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

BirryJoru posted:

And in that case!

you should be banned not because I think you're a racist or whatever, but because you're being really annoying and not funny or interesting in the least.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

you should be banned not because I think you're a racist or whatever, but because you're being really annoying and not funny or interesting in the least.

I really don't want to respond to this. mods?

edit: Typically, I really appreciate what you have to say, Homo. Not itt though.

BirryJoru fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Feb 21, 2016

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
dont be such a fart

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Enfield posted:

dont be such a fart

Words to live by

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, op

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

This ship is sinking fast!

Fill all of the holes!

Don't be such a caremad!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

:butt:

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
I love jews. They taste delicious baked OR raw.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, op

I really appreciate that, Professor.
TacticalUrban[CENSORED] may be just enough of a derail.

e: I didn't want to type, "Shark" because I was afraid I might scare someone.

BirryJoru fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Feb 21, 2016

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

BirryJoru posted:

Is that why you're always so happy?

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
:flaccid:

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Worldshatter posted:

Is that why you're always so happy?

Tragedy + Time = Comedy

Or was that, Comedy + Drama = Dramedy?

Let's all just kiss and make up.

...or was that... kiss in make-up?

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

Jew Jew lovin'
Get in dat oven!

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

BirryJoru posted:

Tragedy + Time = Comedy

Or was that, Comedy + Drama = Dramedy?

Let's all just kiss and make up.

...or was that... kiss in make-up?

Pull off the mask BirryJoru what really made you post this thread? Talk about something real for once it will save this thread.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Jews are gonna jew

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Nude posted:

Pull off the mask BirryJoru what really made you post this thread? Talk about something real for once it will save this thread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762325&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Poetry.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
open up your poz hate and let it flow into my neg hole.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Gonna kill myself

Aug 4, 2010

someone give me a list of offically banned words on gbs so i can avoid offending anyone by using them

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

SirEvelynTremble posted:

This photo has been censored from fb - shows Turkish flag flying next to ISIS

It was renamed unicorns but fb still blocks it apparently ( update i uploaded it not blocked ... must just be from the source's fb page)

Anyway it appeared on my feed via a tinyurl link so I thought ot might interest people ... CIA, MI5, NSA etcetera

Plus the blue tarps indicate Wallmartys are involved.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Don't be such a fagger.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

BirryJoru posted:

Saying, "Don't be such a Jew." is different than saying, "Dirty rotten/God damned Jew!"

I don't see a distinction here actually, but I suspect that engaging you on the subject is a mistake

Unless you are trying to get someone to, say, only go to temple on Shabbat rather than every night, ie trying to get them to be Jewish to a lesser extent, both are using "Jew" as a pejorative and implying that being Jewish is a bad thing for whatever reason.

source: am Jewish

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
gasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

censor this thread right into the loving gas chamber

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

loquacius posted:

I don't see a distinction here actually, but I suspect that engaging you on the subject is a mistake

Unless you are trying to get someone to, say, only go to temple on Shabbat rather than every night, ie trying to get them to be Jewish to a lesser extent, both are using "Jew" as a pejorative and implying that being Jewish is a bad thing for whatever reason.

source: am Jewish

Shaquin posted:

Jews are gonna jew

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
OP is a bad froggot

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is that the guy from 90210?

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

FrankieGoes posted:

Is that the guy from 90210?

he hasn't aged well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU