Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Lawler's heel game is ON POINT tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

abraham linksys posted:

KO just tweeted about how hes gonna win so hes gonna lose to dorph zanzibarland, rip

Dolph Ziggler defeats Kevin Owens via Zig Zag, calling it now.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Sionistic posted:

The stream is actually messing up during the loving pre-show. I wish I could be surprised at this point.

I almost understand the stream being lovely for the Rumble. Hell, even Night of Champions. But Fastlane? Get your poo poo in order Vince.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
This is my first time hearing Mauro's commentary and dang I'm pretty impressed with his color :eyepop:

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
AW gently caress MICHAEL COLE IS BACK

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
I'm glad they're finally letting Becky and Sasha look cool and strong

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

Machine Gun Kelly is going to cost Owens the title and this thread is going to implode.

gently caress.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Austin going full Bischoff on WWE

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Look I haven't watched raw at all except for the bit where db died but that the hell is going on with this match

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
God Wyatt would be so cool in a carny undertaker way if they let him do anything interesting ever

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
I can never crack up at Big Show's theme hit

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Does the build for the Wrestlemania undertaker match start tomorrow?

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Vince reminding the world of the "Jr." in his name

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Come on Dean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Shima Honnou posted:

what if wcw won the war

Kevin Nash would be the one with the title right now.

• Locked thread