Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Green Crayons
Apr 2, 2009
do more deads

also chalk

also do more deads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Crayons
Apr 2, 2009

this is a good one and the art joke is funny

Green Crayons
Apr 2, 2009
you do realize that the gym is completely empty at 1PM on holiday weekend saturdays, right?

sleeping in feels good bro

EDIT: my gym experiences are universal and therefore you shouldn't question my logic

Green Crayons
Apr 2, 2009

Constipated posted:

So what kind of shoes does everyone squat/deadlift in? I've been using some chuck style slip ons for awhile that are falling apart, or just barefoot. Not really happy with the traction and support I get with either route.

shoes?

where we're going we won't need shoes

(get a better gym where you can no-shoe your squats/deads)

Green Crayons
Apr 2, 2009
look at this guy who doesn't lift inside the crushing depths of the ocean

where real men lift

just lol if you don't set up an opec projector at your "gym" so you can watch this reminder of why you lift whenever you can't get out to the water to get your sick gains

Green Crayons fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Jun 19, 2016

Green Crayons
Apr 2, 2009
what headphones should i be using

because these earbuds are sssssssssshit

presume i don't need beats by dre to assume my pure bro form

Green Crayons
Apr 2, 2009

Zzulu posted:

Does betn over rows do a lot differently thn sitting rows? Is it like, stabilizors and stuff??

Glutes

You get to use a barbell

You can do it in the squat rack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Crayons
Apr 2, 2009
Say one thing for Green Crayons, say he weathers through Romanian deadlifts on Saturdays.

• Locked thread