Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Aesop Poprock posted:

I always poop within like 10-20 mins of getting out of the shower it's very frustrating. Why can't I poop before I get in the shower that would be more convenient
little story about bicycle racing and shits

before a big race we are all anxious, stresses, and also buzzing with various stimulants to get your game on but they also make you poo poo.

depending on where the race is sometimes there are porta potties and other times its a proper facility and sometimes its just the closest coffee shop. either way there is always a line up of dudes in their race kit waiting to take a poo poo. from the top category of racing to the green amateurs everyone is waiting in line to poo poo.

wouldnt if be convenient to poo poo before you got all your bike kit on? sorry thats not how the worlds works. god help you if the TP runs out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Fight the power

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
this morning's work poo was unsatisfying and brief. I must get some fiber or starches in my system so I can take a healthy movement this afternoon.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

i used to work a job with a crazy early shift, and I was also in my early 20's at the time so I never went to bed at a reasonable hour.

Thankfully my work had a one-man bathroom that was (obviously) lockable. I would go in there and sleep for 15 minutes or so, and then go in there later and poop.

This is called return on investment, op, hth.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Got stuck on a phone call so someone got to the clean bathroom before me. Very disappointing start to my Friday

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Ben Smash posted:

Where was it on this chart?

Please reference this chart whenever you make a poo-post, everybody. Thanks and happy pooping.

3 or 4 most days

with the occasional 6

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

i used to work a job with a crazy early shift, and I was also in my early 20's at the time so I never went to bed at a reasonable hour.

Thankfully my work had a one-man bathroom that was (obviously) lockable. I would go in there and sleep for 15 minutes or so, and then go in there later and poop.

This is called return on investment, op, hth.

I've definitely fallen asleep on the shitter at work before. Very refreshing.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
I'm poop-posting right now at a friends house.
It's pretty rude and awkward to poo at a friends house but well here I am.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! posted:

psssh, poo where you like, when you like. It is a basic human right to go poo in the loo.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i couldnt hold it in and had to poo at home off the clock

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

i couldnt hold it in and had to poo at home off the clock

was it at least satisfying?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Ben Smash posted:

was it at least satisfying?
pro bono work is always satisfying

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

pro bono work is always satisfying

Yeah but only if it was an enriching experience.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! posted:

Wow, I hope he's paying you

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

just had a poop at work. slow is smooth and smooth is fast. 10/10 poop.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
got in early to take care of business on the john before the day started... blood everywhere. :stonk:

I drank too much on Saturday and had the mega shits all day Sunday. Welp. Going to be an interesting day!

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Bloody shits are gods way of saying "for fucks sake stop eating pastrys".

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

This thread makes me feel better about my life.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

dogstile posted:

Bloody shits are gods way of saying "for fucks sake stop taking dicks".

Fixed that for you

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

*shits blood, doesnt see a doctor*

*posts about in on the internet*

checks out

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
I'm on a three day vacation and I can't wait to get back to work so I can unload all this poo poo.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

if i pooped at work i'd have to work more at home

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

*shits blood, doesnt see a doctor*

*posts about in on the internet*

checks out

Actually I did see a doctor, in the ER. I was admitted overnight, put on steroids and got a colonoscopy.

Anybody want to see pictures?

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
On the bright side, I got fingerblasted by two nice men in the ER and got two days off of work!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Wowzers mr. Smash plz take better care of your rotten gut + your mealy bunger.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Ya I had surgery for Crohn's at one point but now the doc i saw here says I never had it? Idk :shrug: life is crazy!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

tried to poo at work

nothing going on down there

will try again after 2nd coffee

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

tried to poo at work

nothing going on down there

will try again after 2nd coffee

take up smoking that is a guaranteed way to get your poo out.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ben Smash posted:

Ya I had surgery for Crohn's at one point but now the doc i saw here says I never had it? Idk :shrug: life is crazy!

That's actually kinda concerning isn't it? Like don't you either have crohns or not have crohns? Lol did the first set of docs just wanna scope out you b hole?

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Captain Yossarian posted:

That's actually kinda concerning isn't it? Like don't you either have crohns or not have crohns? Lol did the first set of docs just wanna scope out you b hole?

Yeah i'm actually really scared tbh. Docs at the hospital here in WI said there was no sign of Crohn's at all but the docs in IL back home said it was so bad they needed to operate immediately. Last time I had a butt scope they said that the disease was not spreading but there were some sores around where they hooked me back up. So either weed cures everything or it wasn't crohn's and was entirely treatable without surgery. Depending on how the exchange of information goes between my old GI doc and the New GI doc goes I might sue the old GI practice. We'll see.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the coffee i had was super gross and it tasted like soy sauce :(

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

the coffee i had was super gross and it tasted like soy sauce :(

that's probably cause they put vinegar in the pot to clean it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i feel a poop comin on

its like hearin a freight train from a few miles away

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

i feel a poop comin on

its like hearin a freight train from a few miles away

I hear that poop a comin, comin round the bend, I aint been on the shitter since, I can't remember when. I took a poo poo in public, just to watch you cry...

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i didnt read the thread but a cool parody thread might be "getting poo for pay" where you are payed at your job with poo! lol! please credit me when you make the thread, and ill see you bitches in the glodmine

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Your posting is on fire! Burning down the house with that last post! Bringing the heat with your ideas!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
mods

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
mods can't help you here in the poo poo, buddy.

Had my poo poo before the shift today and kind of felt sad. It was soft and limp, not manly, firm and robust.
After all that's happened, there's still crap food in my fridge at home. Crap leftovers in my bag and I ordered Gyros and Lamb chops last night and devoured them like a hog.

So, I talked to a coworker who also wants to lose weight and we're going to work out at lunch time four days a week and keep each-other accountable about our lunches and breakfasts.

Now to convince my wife to give a poo poo. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Very soft and squishy poo poo today. Bad way to start the day. Always puts me in a foul mod at work when I have to wipe so much my hole gets chaffed

• Locked thread