Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
hi no one is talking about these amazing songs by fly-by-night forums poster Racefat aka HOT DAD. watch them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC9pjf3qkXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIhGjULALHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j8Lev2UFJ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNS6qaXVwzw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PUw_P7U3RY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXhguE_yh3U

thank you. and thank you hot dad aka subscrive to dotflist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

i just learned more about the candidates from listening to these than i've gotten from the whole campaign

i wish i were joking

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FartGhost

FluffieDuckie posted:

i just learned more about the candidates from listening to these than i've gotten from the whole campaign

i wish i were joking

i wish i could say that sincerely

Piso Mojado

these were posted in gbs, and they are awesome!

FluffieDuckie

i appreciate ron dropping them off here for us to look at since some of us don't venture out much

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Piso Mojado posted:

these were posted in gbs, and they are awesome!

is gbs still really bad?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

i appreciate ron dropping them off here for us to look at since some of us don't venture out much

me too :)

I still listen to his TV songs all the time at work.

ron color

FluffieDuckie posted:

i wish i were joking

youre doing it right

FluffieDuckie posted:

yeah i havent seen racefat in a dogs age but im sure hell come back if hes got a cool project cooking

bacalou

ted cruz probably has the biggest banger track

bacalou

i will now vote for ted cruz bc he seems to be an oneiromancer and we cannot fight against such power

Matoi Ryuko

bacalou posted:

i will now vote for ted cruz bc he seems to be an oneiromancer and we cannot fight against such power

He's the zodiac killer!!

Android Blues

the hillary one is so catchy. its a real feel good song

FreshCutFries

i first saw these weeks ago and the bernie song still gets stuck in my head.

RaceFat
you guys are busted!!!!!!!! the google led me here! BUSTED!

love love love y'all! thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!! i got this new video editor too btw, and i think he's so great and i'm so thxful to be working with him. he did bernie, hillary, and ted and i did the first three (jsyk).

bacalou

every time you make new music i end up going through the old and then i'm singing star trek the next generation for two days

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

watho posted:

is gbs still really bad?

yes

Piso Mojado

bacalou posted:

every time you make new music i end up going through the old and then i'm singing star trek the next generation for two days

lol same.

RaceFat
i didn't tell gbs (i don't think i did, anyway) but hot dad got invited to open for mc chris next month! i'm really, really excited. not that i'm a huge fan of his or anything, but i watched a lot of sealab and athf when i was in high school, so it's still gonna be a huge honor!

bacalou posted:

it's a great one! i don't blame you!!! :)

i will step in and say that i'm basically getting a lot of "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" in my last couple threads. so gbs is being a lot nicer to me, at least. YMMV. i'm still shocked when everyone is nice, so that must mean something. ;)

every time i see piso mojado on a sign in a business, i think of byob. :)

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

RaceFat posted:

i didn't tell gbs (i don't think i did, anyway) but hot dad got invited to open for mc chris next month! i'm really, really excited. not that i'm a huge fan of his or anything, but i watched a lot of sealab and athf when i was in high school, so it's still gonna be a huge honor!

it's a great one! i don't blame you!!! :)

i will step in and say that i'm basically getting a lot of "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" in my last couple threads. so gbs is being a lot nicer to me, at least. YMMV. i'm still shocked when everyone is nice, so that must mean something. ;)

every time i see piso mojado on a sign in a business, i think of byob. :)

I'm glad to hear GBS is being nice.

Thank you for your invaluable contribution to art! and science! and politics!

super mario batali fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Feb 25, 2016

bacalou

RaceFat posted:

hot dad got invited to open for mc chris next month!

holy loving poo poo!!!!!

bacalou

please please please invite mc chris to post on byob sweet christ

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i'll invite him. to post on deez nuts. lol

bacalou

if they're anything like the dick pic you posted online they are too big for byob

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
thats pretty funny dude

bacalou

i will never jokea bout your dick size i respect you too much

ron color

RaceFat posted:

you guys are busted!!!!!!!! the google led me here! BUSTED!

love love love y'all! thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!! i got this new video editor too btw, and i think he's so great and i'm so thxful to be working with him. he did bernie, hillary, and ted and i did the first three (jsyk).
lol hey man. are you doing a rubio song? they are all great keep up the crazy pace bud

Piso Mojado

please let is all know your tour dates w/ mc chrisď

RaceFat

ron color posted:

lol hey man. are you doing a rubio song? they are all great keep up the crazy pace bud

i wasn't actually gonna do him (he's never really inspired me in any way), but a song came to me today so i guess i'm screwed and i gotta do it. :)

and THANK YOU! new video editor is helping me keep my brain clear. used to be that i'd work so hard to finish a track and then be like "drat, nobody's gonna hear this until i make a fuckin vid" and feel extra exhausted. but no more!

Piso Mojado posted:

please let is all know your tour dates w/ mc chrisď

lololol, wish it was tour dates, but it's just little old ann arbor on march 13 (which he claims repeatedly to always sell out). i'm excited as heck!

Piso Mojado

thays still pretty loving cool dude. what's your set list look like, if you don't mind me asking. Curious to which tunes you play live. :)

RaceFat

Piso Mojado posted:

thays still pretty loving cool dude. what's your set list look like, if you don't mind me asking. Curious to which tunes you play live. :)

well, have only been doing GIRLS WHO CARE shows with occasional hot dad tracks. at those we usually play THE KILLERS and PENIS TIP.

for mc chris show, the list is gonna be (not ordered yet):
i love websites
girl touch
x-men
no sex, no laid
superman: the animated series
crazy tonight (one of my fake jesus songs)
penis tip
the killers
hey arnold
darkwing duck
our parents met for the first time

might cut a song or two since we've only got a 30 minute set, but a lot of those are super short anyway. planning on running lyric vids to a monitor as well. trying to encourage audience participation!

trying to incorporate A. pop culture poo poo B. weird poo poo C. raps

Twerkteam Pizza

RaceFat posted:

lololol, wish it was tour dates, but it's just little old ann arbor on march 13 (which he claims repeatedly to always sell out). i'm excited as heck!

I'm on spring break then I may come

RaceFat

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

I'm on spring break then I may come

drat, do you live near me?!?!?!?!?! v cool!!!

ron color
i will tell people i know near michigan to go see the show

i am he

ron color posted:

i will tell people i know near michigan to go see the show

tell me ron!!!

i am he

i live extremely near michigan

i am he

these rule

ron color
lol

Twerkteam Pizza

RaceFat posted:

drat, do you live near me?!?!?!?!?! v cool!!!

Northwest OH, PM me tho because I will buy you any drink you want after the show

joke_explainer

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Northwest OH, PM me tho because I will buy you any drink you want after the show

whoa... this is a pretty serious offer... what if he says like 'one gallon of liquid gold'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

joke_explainer posted:

whoa... this is a pretty serious offer... what if he says like 'one gallon of liquid gold'

• Locked thread