Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

bobkatt013 posted:

Brand new Smarch thread!

Just because this was on my phone from having to explain to a coworker:

(Someone left a message in the back marked "do not touch - customers!!" Which some Joker scribbled a "good advice" on)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

WickedHate posted:

Me and my partner are getting matching tattoos. There is a not zero chance they will be Joker/Harley related.

On the one hand, I'm the bland partner in my relationship, but I do declare that may be one of the worst comic tattoo ideas I've heard, and this is from me, the liquor store lunatic. I see bad tattoos, nerdy or otherwise, all night long

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
You're both horning in on my territory right now, damnit.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
If we're playing that game: http://nonadventures.com/2016/02/06/final-fantasy/

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Lurdiak posted:

You can stock small egg-shaped vibrators in all the colors of the infinity gems and they fit into a big romantic rubber fist called The Gauntlet.

This needs love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Madkal posted:

Which character that has been around for 20 years or more has never had a bad costume? If a character has only had one costume in that span of time they are disqualified.

Static. Prove me wrong.

• Locked thread