Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Whenever WickedHate says something you can usually assume the opposite is true. Bruce Timm rules. He worked on He-Man AND Batman: The Animated Series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

bobkatt013 posted:

He is awesome but the best design was done by Mike Mignola

Mike Mignolia is usually the best in anything he gets involved with yeah.

WickedHate posted:

What's your problem with Bruce Timm?

nice try troll :destiny:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lightning Lord posted:

I thought "this troper" was code for awful shitbag and all of these and the following that others listed are people I would want to grab a beer with if they were real????

Yeah TV tropers are terrible broken people with disturbing sexual fetishes not just like "young maybe nerdy comic book characters"

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

zoux posted:

To be fair Deadpool is the only superhero movie where they don't find some contrivance to show the actor's face for most of the movie.

This is only true because Judge Dredd is not a superhero.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

WickedHate posted:

Me and my partner are getting matching tattoos. There is a not zero chance they will be Joker/Harley related.

Joker/Harley is played out. Get matching Jason/Roy tattoos.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Oh awesome, another thread I get to unbookmark

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Squizzle posted:

Because it was a derail in the movie thread, and it's proper to relocate details!

I would like to relocate this derail to the loving Phantom Zone

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Wolverine and Batman are on both teams to sell more books, otherwise nothing is different.

Also I feel like Batman and Iron Man would be the two that really hate each other.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Sydney in comics!

Honestly he almost did the city a service. The Opera House looks amazing but the two main areas are loving garbage as a performance space. The opera theatre is too small, and both it and the concert hall have embarrassingly bad acoustics. Nobody wants to spend the hundreds of millions it'd need to fix the place, and nobody wants to build an actually decent venue because we've already got one of the most famous ones in the world and the city couldn't support two.

We were doubled for Metropolis in Superman Returns and Japan in The Wolverine.

Also Godzilla threw the lovely American Godzilla on top of the Opera House and blew it up in Godzilla: Final Wars.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Squizzle posted:

This book just appeared in my house:

Can anyone verify that they can see this? That this is a thing that exists in the objective world, and I'm not experiencing a major cognitive break from reality? For the love of god, does anyone else see Teenboat?

Whoa, I scrolled past this post and my monitor got all staticky like the TV in Poltergeist until I scrolled away. Does it happen when I quote it, too?

e: Yeah, it does. Weird

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Cartoon legend Boycar

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I thought Turbo Teen actually had to eat spicy food to turn into a car.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

None of those people are Kilowog so you can all eat it, poozer.

Also kyle rules

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Squizzle posted:

Sailor Moon

The Eternal fuku is garbage.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Stephanie Brown has never had a bad costume.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

WickedHate posted:

She needs stuff to distinguish her from her roots as a generic Teenage Bat Heroine stand in. It would have been cool if she was Nightwing Beyond, though. Her costume really is cool, it's just wasted on genericness.

Tying her in with Cass's origin was a pretty good move.

But the niche she fills on the Bat-squad is still "hacker techno genius" which Tim and Barbara are both more established and better at. I don't really know what you could do to make her more unique in that regard.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

DrProsek posted:

Part of the All-New Rebirth relaunch we got going on in BSS. March now has 31 days, February and January have merged to form Jebuary, and Xotsender is a new month inserted between June and July so the J months can catch a break.

I actually think you'll find the month is called Jeb!uary.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

zoux posted:

That's why I'm all digital baby.

That's what I was thinking but then he went on to say they lost his old Nintendo Powers too and that is the true hate crime that has taken place here.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

You idiot mother fuckers, stop engaging WickedHate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

WickedHate posted:

I'm just glad that once again I did nothing wrong and all drama was a result of people jumping down my throat over misinterpreting what I said, as always.

Is it still possible to pay a mod to probate you?

• Locked thread