Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012
What is Gangstalking/Electronic Harassment?:
http://www.avnewstalk.com/Gang-Stalking.html
"Gang Stalking is a covert investigation that is opened on an individual. The individual is then placed under overt and covert forms of surveillance. The person is followed around 24/7. Foot patrols and vehicle patrols are used to follow the Individual around, as part of the monitoring process. During these patrols a one handed sign language is used to assist the citizen informants with communicating to each other."

http://www.jeffpolachek.com/www-karlaturner-org/107-greg-syzmanski-interviews-julianne-mckinney
This is the only known interview by Julianne McKinney, a former army intelligence officer who has labored to expose electronic harassment and mind control torture of many, many thousands of victims world-wide.

About two weeks ago I made a thread exposing what I thought were broad-spectrum surveillance activities in my area. I have since experienced such direct surveillance and attacks that any doubt about my status as a specific target has been removed. To cut to the chase: I have reason to believe that I have just recently been added to an FBI Gangstalking/Electronic Harassment list. I suspect my inclusion owes to an alleged dissemination of documentation on atmospheric aerosol-based chemical spraying taking place in California in the 2000's, particularly involving the testing of barium-based compounds for the enhancement of radar technology. This leaking occurred in 2014, but it would seem I have only just recently been identified. I have zero insight as to how my identity was compromised despite relatively careful diligence on my part to keep my real identity isolated from any online activities. Despite precaution I was identified and presumably subsequently geographically located.

If you do enough research you can find out for yourself just what it's like to be targeted by these weapons. Take it from me it's nightmarish. The premise is simple and disturbing: you piss off the wrong person like I did and once you're identified a phony "investigation" is opened on you by the FBI. During the course of the investigation you are "legally" harassed and targeted by intelligence agencies using portable energy weapons. To date I have been deprived of sleep, electrocuted out of my sleep, and suffocated. It's terrifying what this technology is capable of. Acoustic weaponry is also employed, particularly Voice-to-Skull, which, as the name implies, transmits the sound of human voice over a distance to a precisely calibrated location like a bedroom or office. Let's be clear goons, this is the domestic use of militarized weaponry against American civilians who are seen as a threat or nuisance to the state. If I open my blinds at night to peer out of window my vision will suddenly get blurry and I'll feel disorientated. I've concluded this is because of the use of an ultraviolet laser weapon being pointed at my bedroom window.

I hold that the point of this program is to drive the victim to suicide, or otherwise discredit them either through the destruction of their reputation, or by claim of insanity due to the "no-touch" nature of the harassment techniques. Little surprise that anyone claiming to be tortured by people they can hear but not see is met with dismissal by friends and family at best, and an effectively guaranteed admittance to a psychiatric hospital at worst.The technological capabilities might seem impossible to the casual reader, but read up and you'll be surprised. The number of victims of these weapons is growing, and with it the credibility of our collective experience. We all start out confused about what's happening because the nature of the program is to first-most attack the mind while also dismantling that person's life and reputation. Many have committed suicide or wound up institutionalized and have been effectively silenced.

Each time I researched this subject and even as I wrote this post I was hit with sharp nerve pain. My vision goes blurry, my head throbs, or I feel nausea or a combination thereof. It is still worth spreading awareness of what's happening. I believe this and I won't be silenced. The regular appearance of unmarked white vans on my street or down the block is frankly amusing because it's a testament to governmental incompetence. It's pretty easy to tell when you're being followed when you look in the rearview mirror and one of these cheeky idiots gives you the thumbs up and a smile no matter how quickly you glance. It's frankly disgusting that the ratio of time/energy/money spent figuring out how to accomplish anything that is of direct help to human beings is probably of a 1:10,000 ratio relative to the same investment in means of harming or otherwise controlling other humans. You would think this is science-fiction, but I guess when you imagine just how much funding the US military receives each year it comes as little surprise that they are infact capable of so aggressively pushing the envelope of weapons technology in such disturbing ways. Please, do yourself a favor and spend whatever time you can spare to educate yourself on the technologies being used for this harassment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

Arkanomen posted:

You have paranoid schizophrenia. Sorry. All of us got together compared our notes on you and that's what we came up.

I appreciate any level of skepticism. I don't expect everyone sharing my experience to be believed by anyone who reads their story either. I'm just doing what I can to spread awareness about this, same as many others who have come forward. Thank you, though, for reading. I'm not worried about whether or not my own experiences are validated here, as there is no benefit for myself in the long run. I'm more concerned with raising awareness on what is currently occurring across the country, as well as other parts of the world.

For what it's worth, I was harassed repeatedly at work on Saturday by random people. They would repeat private details of my life back to me like asking how my dog was, by her name. It's too specific for it to be my imagination. It's very frustrating being in that situation too because it's intentionally done to provoke me in such a way that any response or retaliation is followed by a complaint to the manager, causing the potential loss of my job. From what I've been reading this has been going on for decades in the US, but it's grown considerably under the Obama Administration. It's essentially considered "legal" under the guise of weapons testing and human experimentation of military technologies in development for future use abroad, but in the meantime these techs are utilized as an effective way to silence whistleblowers or anyone who might "know too much", with little or no recourse for the victim. My monitor is flickering now so I need to get off the computer

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

Hot Karl Marx posted:

please go to a doctor and start feeling better
not joking or being mean

There is no one that I can go to. Filing a report or talking to a doctor will result in a false claim of insanity which is one of the intended effects of the harassment anyway.

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

carrion kit posted:

i'm a perp OP and i'm in ya radio, mobbin' ya nutz with powerful waves

It's strange you say that because the FBI usually conspires with ex-cons to do the dirty work, so if you can imagine an ex-felon with a high powered electronic weapon, and his job is to torment you with it as you try to sleep in the night (sending pain to your nerves, causing nausea, transmitting his own voice) until you commit suicide, you then have my experience. It's all black budget stuff, operating under a very loose and very grey legal area and under a weird chain of command. The financing required is extensive and comes with no expected ROI, but it stems from illegal drugs, prostitution, gambling, and kidnapping children who are auctioned off as sex slaves in the third world. The NSA developed most of the actual technology being used and they work in cooperation with the FBI for domestic utilization. What I don't think anyone here understands yet is that this harassment is in actuality free weapons testing on live subjects for the government and can be written off and financially justified as a source of major military saving. If those of us on the targeting list were just killed like some nay-sayers here have suggested there'd be no live subject testing in urban environments to derive data from.They'll also go as far as planting false evidence or using subliminal or overt suggestion as a means to "nudge" you into committing crimes in order to get you incarcerated. The earlier post by BEAR GRYLLZ is a typical trick, he acted as if I'm too stupid to see through his post in which he encourages me to confront my attackers just by telling me not to, as if I'm so easily susceptible to reverse psychology.

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

Goodpancakes posted:

How many individual stalkers have you encountered? I am curious about the budget for this lunacy

Encountered? Between two and three dozen. How many harassers can I say were definitively targeting me as individuals? Six. Regarding the budget I have no idea I can only speculate. The goal of the harassment is to collectively wear down on you through consist, relatively minor actions which, taken as single events, have plausible deniability. All six of the individuals who were targeting me for sure were men and I can be sure about them because they are the ones who I see or hear, either while in the car or while looking out my window. Two of them have pointed devices at me, shortly followed by immediate-onset symptoms. I suspect they're the ones with some kind of specialized weapons training. The other four are individuals who I could match by voice, because they were using V2S on me in the middle of the night. There are two different voices each night, sometimes they speak together, sometimes it's just one, but they never speak at exactly the same time and it's always just loud enough for you to know you heard it and in both ears. They've used routines not unlike what you would expect in a police suspect interview, with a "good" cop and a "bad" cop. In one case the first voice repeated the words "already crazy" and the other voice would say "wake up" whenever I was almost about to fall asleep.

• Locked thread