Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Serious Frolicking posted:

im not sure if this is even so much about schizophrenia as it is lonely, pathetic people who cope with their empty lives by imagining that they are so incredibly important that everyone around them is dedicated to loving with them 24/7.

I gotta admit I'd feel pretty special if I believed people snuck into my place to gently caress with my shoelaces. Not that I'd ever notice it because, well, I'm not paranoid.

Now I'm imagining some gang stalker secret agent carrying out his dastardly plan of flushing his toilet every two hours to drive his neighbor crazy and of course it goes unnoticed because the neighbor is a well adjusted normal person.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Day 53: Target's a tough nut to crack. I've tried barking dogs, whispering in the supermarket, staring really hard from afar, all to no avail. When he's not home I've subtly rearranged his personal belongings, removed half of the toilet paper from his roll, turned his clock back two minutes; still nothing. Not a single sign that he notices.

In possibly unrelated news two of his neighbors have committed suicide. May need to recalibrate the directionals on the voice-to-skull tech.

• Locked thread