Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Wulfolme posted:

There were easily 50 people with avatars from the show, though, so a lot of people started seeing ponies next to posts for a while.

Why are we talking about this

because a self hating brony hating on furries is hilarious wulfome you are a joke. you are a joke man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

what's the deal with so many furries being gay and so many gay guys being into uniforms

errrr I don't think nazi fetishism is really as common as you think literal nazi furry

I have no issues with furries but nazi fetishists are gross and hosed up in the head imo

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

i have bad news for you concerning the bdsm community and gay community regarding nazi uniform fetishism and even just the jackboots and peaked caps

I'm a member of both, bitch! there are ways to be gay and into bdsm that don't involve masturbating over mass murderers but maybe lesbians can keep themselves from being gross weirdos?

associating yourself with nazis is dumb and makes you look like a tone deaf idiot. I have more respect for weirdos who get off from making GBS threads in diapers than I do for nazi fetishists

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I like this thread. :)

I like your av

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Tiberius Thyben posted:

It's a fine panda, I mean. It's just not me.

embrace your fursona Tiberius Thyben

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Man Whore posted:

lol at someone into BDSM trying to kinkshame someone

listen even I have standards

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

you're really not telling me anything i haven't heard for the past several years but the uniform helps me hook up with sleazy shitbag gay dudes so it has only worked in my favor

just go on Grindr dude plenty of sleazy shitbag gay men without the weird implications

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

all the cute ones i find are into it

men are icky :(

• Locked thread