Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
imagining biting into a sausage link and a cyst full of cinnamon whiskey bursts into my mouth, that's what i read this thread for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

That's some extremely bad lighting, because it's making the syrup look like a melted square of american cheese and the milk look kinda brown, like somebody tried making chocolate milk but went a little light on the mix.

Otherwise, sure, why not. If frozen waffles and canned sausages are beneath your standards I guess it's no good, but the worst thing about the picture is how it was taken.

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

SlothfulCobra posted:

That's some extremely bad lighting, because it's making the syrup look like a melted square of american cheese and the milk look kinda brown, like somebody tried making chocolate milk but went a little light on the mix.

:allears:

That's exactly what it is, I fear. I've never poured my syrup in such regular shapes regardless of waffle surface geometry. The choccy moccy might be decent and suffer from poor photo, but yes, it does seem light on the sauce.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

LifeSunDeath posted:

this is so disgusting, and why does the sausage look like this?

I saw the contents go in and there wasn't like a huge lump of fat only, maybe it's a pocket of fireball.

Fat is kinda soluble in alcohol so it's cinnamon whiskey porkfat gel. Yummy!

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

I've never packed a sausage, what're the chances that it's just an air pocket?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

mmm choccy moccy

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

:allears:

That's exactly what it is, I fear. I've never poured my syrup in such regular shapes regardless of waffle surface geometry. The choccy moccy might be decent and suffer from poor photo, but yes, it does seem light on the sauce.

Yeah, even with the lighting you can tell the difference between the cheese square and the syrup.

When Mr. Sausage gets air pockets they're translucent and limp, that bit of sausage is opaque and turgid, which means it's filled with ~something~.

Enjoy the boiling hot cinnamon schnapps juice squirting into your mouth!

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

Reminders of my 22nd birthday come flooding in...

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

SlothfulCobra posted:

Otherwise, sure, why not. If frozen waffles and canned sausages are beneath your standards I guess it's no good, but the worst thing about the picture is how it was taken.

Fine I white balanced it for you

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Tunicate posted:

That needs some kind of creepy background soundtrack.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

SlothfulCobra posted:

It is melted american cheese. The pooled liquid is from the can of sausages.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Tunicate posted:

This looks like it has an SCP number.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

CaptainSarcastic posted:

That needs some kind of creepy background soundtrack.

Half Life 3 looking... not good

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

EWWWWWWW

(my top lip involuntarily curled up as I'm typing this)

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SlothfulCobra posted:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I'd like to keep fascism out of my breakfast.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

super unlikely, it would pop during cooking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU59p0R01mM

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Ehhhh... probably would.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

One of the chefs that left BA because they were underpaying POC and pigeonholing them into making the traditional cuisine of their ethnicity teamed up with Babish, and she's completely brilliant, but this whole video belongs in this thread.

https://youtu.be/4zDZV-jGJ6w

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Elviscat posted:

One of the chefs that left BA because they were underpaying POC and pigeonholing them into making the traditional cuisine of their ethnicity teamed up with Babish, and she's completely brilliant, but this whole video belongs in this thread.

Incredible.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

FTFY without watching the video

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Excited to lance the sausage buboe directly into my face hole.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

gschmidl posted:

FTFY without watching the video

Watch the video, the dish pictured is probably the worst, the cracker made from cheeze-it crackers is loving next-level

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

ham surprise

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

the BA poo poo was heartbreaking and awful but I am glad sohla is finding better things :) I will miss "it's alive"

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Claire lives on in our hearts.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Did Bon Appetit totally dissolve its video department after that came out? I wasn't sure if it was that or if they put everything on pause or furlough while they sorted out their management.

The not paying editors for onscreen work bit was one of the more damning bits, so it wouldn't surprise me if they just gave up on the at-home quarantine videos and may try coming back after the pandemic's over.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

SlothfulCobra posted:

Did Bon Appetit totally dissolve its video department after that came out? I wasn't sure if it was that or if they put everything on pause or furlough while they sorted out their management.

The not paying editors for onscreen work bit was one of the more damning bits, so it wouldn't surprise me if they just gave up on the at-home quarantine videos and may try coming back after the pandemic's over.

Complete meltdown behind the scenes. Scorched earth.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I saw that brad and andy were filming something together but not sure what, why, or for who

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

SlothfulCobra posted:

I understood a whole bunch of the video regulars quit BA as well in protest over the pay dispute. I know Sohla, Gaby, Molly and Rick at least did. Rick moved to Mexico and seems to be absolutely living his best life (according to Instagram) and a few of them have started up their own stuff. P cool with Sohla and babish because she was one of my favs and it's good to see her on screen.

I do crave that Brad gibberish but

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Elviscat posted:

Yessss the convenince store episode is amazing.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oUJ27q0noU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Gonna crosspost that to the chemistry thread.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Love 2 hold a pressure vessel up next to my face while I repeatedly test its relief valve.

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

OwlFancier posted:

Excited to lance the sausage buboe directly into my face hole.

New thread title here.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

2psi1clive.mov

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Did he source his beard at a goat farm? What a magnificent dork.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

:itwaspoo: tine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Qwn0ua4.mp4