Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

Pookah posted:

Helped turn 'em into regular customers :haw:

Stealing this for my Pun War.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

Pookah posted:

Crush them like the Romans did the Carthaginians.

It took me a minute, but that's loving atrocious. :getin:

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

Brawnfire posted:

Jesus is the reason for the seasoning.

Pookah posted:

Our Lord and Savioury.

:golfclap:

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

"Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish?"

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

Would :randpop:.

What part of that is afp?

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

Plinkey posted:

McDonalds coffee is pretty legit, especially when they were doing any sized iced for $1. The problem was it was almost impossible for me to make them understand 'black, no sugar, one splenda' 60% of the time they threw in the liquid sugar and a splenda so it was god awful I had to get into the habbit of trying it before I left to make sure they didn't gently caress it up. I guess 'black' to them means 'it still looks black with the liquid sugar in it'.

Is it a common thing in some places to put sugar in when people haven't asked for it? I'm a sometime barista in NZ and SO MANY people specify 'No sugar!' when they order their coffee. We don't put sugar in unless they loving ask for it and it drives me crazy. Or they won't say anything about sugar when they order, but when we hand it over, "Did you put sugar in it?" No? You didn't ask for sugar so we didn't loving sugar it, what the hell people? Who's being weird here?

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

I know I've seen people talk about this stuff before, possibly in this thread or a previous incarnation. It's made it to New Zealand. It's loving disgusting.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

Wake that wobble.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie
I have a pretty strong stomach and I gagged watching that.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

RandomPauI posted:

I had an idea for a novelty desert.

Bake a CD-sized cookie
Top it with chocolate sauce
Put a CD-sized frozen disc of ice cream on top
Serve as a personal pan ice cream pizza.

Cookie Time cookies are the perfect size for this, and have proper chocolate chunks not chocolate chips. Cookie Time forever :swoon:.

Also it's neither pizza nor AFP but homemade brownies crumbled in to a bowl, zapped then covered in ice cream and chocolate sauce are the reason why I'm so very fat. I'm ok with this.

Edit: also also,

fizzymercy posted:

It's just a texture you can taste

Needs to be a thread title.

left_unattended has a new favorite as of 10:10 on Feb 6, 2018

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

KataraniSword posted:

So we've acknowledged that there are no pizza rules, nor should there be.

Can we maybe have ice cream rules, please?

Adriano Zumbo (Australian pastry chef) is known for using really weird ingredients in his desserts, especially his macarons. I remember one episode of his show where he made used burgers for one lot and tried to track down pigs blood for another - don't remember if he succeeded.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

rndmnmbr posted:

shoot the empties.

spaces.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

Haifisch posted:

The white chocolate Ferrero Rocher balls are the best ones, and I will fight anyone on this. :colbert:

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie

Dad made mini pizzas with dinner tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie
I don't know what it is because Instagram is being weird but my brain keeps telling me to have a sip.