Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Hoover Dam posted:

No, it was catupiry, a kind of cheese that's similar to cream cheese. And corn. I have had this kind of pizza in Brazil and enjoyed it.

Realtalk I'd probably try it just to say I did.

I first saw that video in GBS, and was more horrified by the garbage being tossed in to the oven than anything else. Stuff looked like shredded bicycle tires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

ServoMST3K posted:

If you pre-soak the clams in lemon juice overnight they're pretty easy to chew and swallow after a short bake in the oven. The shells are a good source of minerals from what my body tells me.

I'll have to give this a whirl. I was just eating rocks to get the proper amount of minerals in my diet :downs:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

GIS had no idea what those are, and neither do I

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Squidtamer DA posted:

they breathe and eat using their butt

new thread title tia

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

deadly_pudding posted:

Speak for yourself. I'm furious I didn't realize you could make rice Krispy treats out of Froot Loops before I saw that photo just now.

if I did meth, this is all I would eat

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

nerd plus rage posted:

Since you liked the last one, how about some Loaded Baked Potato Cereal Nachos?

SIGN ME THE gently caress UP

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Scathach posted:

I've eaten a lot of animals. I know where to find the tasty ones.

Guess what this is?

a bowl of diarrhea and a bunch of squirrel tails?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Sandra Lee's Cocktail Time Mega-Smash-Cut!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8D4t7ojgfM

She's my favorite :allears:

her consistent mispronunciation of the word "liqueur" makes me irrationally angry

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

peak thread content

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

TontoCorazon posted:

good luck with your blood poops

please let this be the new thread title

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

enh, trading one starch and carb source for another isn't so weird. I'd eat that.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

At a fine dining establishment in Hong Kong. Not for actual babies.

i'm the 100% extreme chinese

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Titus Sardonicus posted:

looks like a project I did fifteen years ago during my wasted art school years
e: maybe that is all photoshop, iunno, but jeet christ it all looks really cheesy

whatup artschool brah

looks to me like it's an amazing pastiche of 3d and 2d media. It transcends critique because of its awfulness.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

MariusLecter posted:

Hide your crack needles next time.

Don't crackshame

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

But.....but, there's like feathers and poo poo in it.

wet, slimy feathers

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

The Snoo posted:

'guaranteed no chunks'

I'll make spaghetti sauce with smooth (canned) tomato sauce sometimes but this sounds really silly and kinda gross to me, idk

as if ketchup wasn't sweet enough :barf:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

cash crab posted:

I would really qualify this as a "firm slurry"

It looks more like a firm stool

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

FFT posted:

assuming those are onions, would

hell, i can smell it and it's good

oh poo poo something's burning

Are you having a stroke?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

8 track betamax posted:

Also check this out

no thanks :(

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Polyseme posted:

Wrong thread, friend.

That patty looks like literal shitburger but I've definitely had one like it and can agree

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

LMAO if you're so mired in your misery that you wouldn't order a stacked Caesar or bloody mary

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

EorayMel posted:

What is it? What is it?

Caramel chocolate cake

Meanwhile

I would eat all this white people foods

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

deadly_pudding posted:

,wrote Lovecraft, imagining what vile phrase the savage Africoid might use to drive civilized men to madness...

Am I doing it right?

''Pizza is a sandwich'' wheezed the aging mongoloid, her cracked dusken features flickering in and out of the eldritch candle light. Her charges, slope-browed children of low birth, sat in slack-jawed awe in front of the wizened old crone. Some of the children, possessed of a mean, animal intellect, worked to commit their history to memory, but I ask, dear reader, can a dog trained to fetch a stick understand why it does so?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Xen Tricks posted:

Stolen from old IoSM post. A Korean interpretation of a German pizza. Please pizza rules?

gently caress pizza rules, I'd eat that

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

mng posted:

pizzas are just bread with cheese

Pizza is a sandwich

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

cash crab posted:

Yes. If you get a burrito bowl, it is an extremely open-faced sandwich.

By this logic, ergo, pizza is a sandwich. An open-faced burrito is also a pizza, and vice versa.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

This page really dropped the ball

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

If you're trying to say that a roast dinner in a giant Yorkshire pud is afp you can forget it.

Yeah but that looks like someone cut a cow's stomach in half and served its contents on a plate though

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I momentarily forgot where I was posting, my bad

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Xen Tricks posted:

Nothing says a healthy start to the day like 1500+ calories of frozen carbs and proteins

You eat that after you've spent your hour and a half lifting.

Also loving :laffo: if anyone wouldn't

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

deadly_pudding posted:

Would, reluctantly :smith:

I don't eat potato chips any more, but I would have eaten all of them. Camembert and pepper would probably be great.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

There's a good reason that not even in France they have camembert or red wine chips

Yeah, France is terrible

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Pingiivi posted:

There's a Finnish snack company that makes salty licorice flavoured chips. They taste like licorice... It's weird.

I would try this thing once. But then, I like salty licorice.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Pictured : pastry attaining sentience and subsequently experiencing true existential horror, crying out in their ugliness

Who the gently caress am I kidding I'd eat the plate too.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

More importantly why are so many of those #wifematerial food pictures served on paper plates like is America so goddamned lazy they just throw their dirty dishes into a landfill?

Please don't answer :smith:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Pfft I'd eat those sadness logs

Dienes posted:

I don't know if she was the cause of it, but someone was:

Paula Deen does advocate for deep frying your lasagna, though.

would

I'd also eat this, but with my face covered by a cloth, like those monsters who eat deep-fried sparrows whole

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Dairy-free cheese tastes a great deal better than it looks, but that isn't saying much.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Golem II posted:

Cheap poutine. Packet gravy, shredded cheese (no cheese curds) and Arby's curly fries.

Monster.

Also what I figure a shoggoth would look like irl so good show there at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

invisible jerk posted:

a punch in the nards is the new superfood

Yeah this is a thread title right myah