Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Julias posted:

No joke, if I saw a menu item at a decent restaurant called Pizzaghetti, I'd probably order it.

From way back, but my local pizzaplace back home once had a pizza with spaghetti on it. They had it for like a week. But a week was all I needed to try it out...

(link to my instagram, it's the best I could do).

https://www.instagram.com/p/RKhmoOGfoA/?taken-by=biggelito

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I think I would those pancakes. I can't stand the American sort, but these seem to be of the thinner kind. The right kind, so to speak.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Shark Sandwich posted:

I maintain that Rhode Island committed the worst crime against pizza

Would. But wouldn't pay for it.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Dabir posted:

did someone say traditional foods

This is skerpikjøt, a traditional meal of the Faroe Islands. Basically it's a leg of lamb that's been hung in a barn for about nine months to gently rot dry in the wind.

It tastes awful.

I like to imagine a "emperor's new clothes" scenario where you make a truly awful dish but then just label it as traditional and every foodhistorian will love it.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

That's some next-level Langos stuff right here.

I would the gently caress out of that. BRB gonna suggest the Langos stand at the amusement park I work at implement this one ASAP.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I'm the weirdly cut pineapple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

bike tory posted:

Honey on pizza is a thing, so I don't see why maple syrup would be terrible. Gorgonzola and honey pizzas are the poo poo

My local place has one with chèvre, red onion, chicken and honey. Everyone I force that one on loves it to bits.