Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

Omigod Ru's runway look was so sparkly :3:

It seemed like they were trying really hard to edit in a rivalry between Bob and Thorgy by showing one always looking stone faced when the other was praised, but they never really said anything mean and in Untucked they were chilling next to each other on the couch. Stop trying to be jerks, editors, it's okay if they're both great.

This season is so good so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

Betty was super sweet in Untucked this time. Maybe she realized she came in too hot last week or she couldn't keep up the act after ChiChi's moment. She clearly thought she was at risk of lip syncing, too, so kudos for helping out anyway. Her reaction to Thorgy learning the lip sync was pretty funny, too.

Also omigawd Naysha at the end of Untucked. :3: It's only episode 4 and I don't want anyone else to go home, this is going to be painful.

If this had the "bloop!" it would be perfect.

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

Nihonniboku posted:

That really surprises me, because what they showed of Derrick really underwhelmed me.

To be fair, a really small amount of funny times ten is still a really small amount. :v:

Yeah, that Snatch Game was shockingly disappointing. I was okay with Bob's showboating just because it was the only interesting thing that happened. Bob's clutch is the best recurring character and I hope he got to take it home.

I love Thorgy and her MJ was fine visually, but I don't like them doing men on Snatch Game just on principle. I wasn't too thrilled with Kim Chi's choice for the same reason even though she was technically supposed to be the secret twin sister (which was dumb). I noticed this was the second time Ru's had a "I'm going to get so many god drat emails" reaction to something Kim did, which is kind of funny but also seems kind of weirdly bitter.

Betty! How do you gently caress up Nancy Grace? Carson did a better Nancy Grace in five seconds. I am shocked, I am appalled, and I am concerned for the children of this country. That said, I hate that she was sent home and especially against Naomi, whose Snatch Game entry I don't even remember.

I didn't know ChiChi's character and didn't get why she was also a cat. Her breast placement is getting increasingly suspicious.

I think I said last week that I didn't want anyone to go home, but I lied. Derrick and Robbie can go home any time. In my defense, though, I had forgotten they existed.

Man, I was excited for this episode. :sigh:

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

Purse First Purse is my favorite recurring character.

Oh my God Derrick stop talking I don't care

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

Derrick's level of delusion was impressive, if nothing else. I am still a little grumpy she made the top 5 and even more so that they tried to push how much she had grown because she tried to cover her eyebrows once. Every other time she seemed utterly clueless about what her critiques were even critiquing. "If I twerk will they think I have soul?" "But every part has a hem!" "I worked all night to make the colors analogous!" Uugh.

What happened in Vegas should stay in Vegas. Forever.

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

Untucked was adorable! :3: I would love to hang out with those four. Poor stage dude getting mobbed was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

Katya spoiled the real winner on Twitter, and I think we all saw this coming:

:v:

• Locked thread