Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

I'd like to announce that I am going to start my transition from a boy to a man, by having sex with both of the beautiful wachowski sisters, who are stunning an do NOT look like men in wigs despite what some may say, not to say that there would be anything wrong with it if they did look as such, for trans women do not have to mold and primp themselves to conform to the modern idea of feminine beauty like some bas-relief for the male gaze, at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

for fucks sake dan posted:

while i agree with the majority of people who say the wachowski sisters really hosed up the 2nd and 3rd matrix movies, i gotta admit that they loving kicked rear end with sense8.

anyway i like to judge them on the quality of their work wrt the movies and tv shows they've overseen and not obsess over their gender identity because this is 2016

Oh really? It's 2016? Is that the year it currently is?? drat dude haha.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

That feel when you were about to do a sick burn to the mentally ill ladymen but you find out its 2016.

• Locked thread