Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F2B
about

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/donald-trump-does-not-repeat-himself-lindsey-graham-roasts-the-republican-party-monologue/2993185

2:14 the buzzer sound. Do want?

$3 to the first person who can tell me what the hell that's about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

I would not watch jimmy fallon for 3 dollars. sorry, f2b I hope you find someone who can help

FluffieDuckie

evidently we're having an election in the united states soon. it's about that

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

MrWillsauce

it's good to be politically active and informed, duckie :ohdear:

FluffieDuckie

MrWillsauce posted:

it's good to be politically active and informed, duckie :ohdear:

thank you. i do my best

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

I did not hear a buzzer at 2:14. There. Was. No. Buzzer!!!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

buzzer theories
1. there is no buzzer and you're doing this on purpose...hmm, buzzergate anyone???
2. did you have another video open at the same time? could've been a different video wit a. buzzer that happened to play at the same time as 2:14 on the jimmy fallon vid. turn your computer off and on and watch video again? see, no buzzer
3. could be a case of prankster kid hucksters watching your every move through the window and ringing the bell on their bycicle or using some other buzzer device whenever specific events take place (2:14 on jimmy fallon video, for jnstance???) until you slowly go jnsane
4. a portal has opened to the buzzer dimension & the rest of your existence will be plagued with a cacophony of buzzers forever. you haven't performed any ancient rites have you? you may have angered the dark forces that be
5. um, did you CHECK YOUR FREAKIN PHONE/PAGER???

alnilam

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

buzzer theories
1. there is no buzzer and you're doing this on purpose...hmm, buzzergate anyone???
2. did you have another video open at the same time? could've been a different video wit a. buzzer that happened to play at the same time as 2:14 on the jimmy fallon vid. turn your computer off and on and watch video again? see, no buzzer
3. could be a case of prankster kid hucksters watching your every move through the window and ringing the bell on their bycicle or using some other buzzer device whenever specific events take place (2:14 on jimmy fallon video, for jnstance???) until you slowly go jnsane
4. a portal has opened to the buzzer dimension & the rest of your existence will be plagued with a cacophony of buzzers forever. you haven't performed any ancient rites have you? you may have angered the dark forces that be
5. um, did you CHECK YOUR FREAKIN PHONE/PAGER???

funny way to spell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfN60IxdbB4

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
The real answer is that the announcer replaced the buzzer sound with his own voice as a joke.

Notax

I will explain it to you:

:tinfoil:

I would like to accept the $3 in escrow for when FluffieDuckie finally passes typo fees

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

it is this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

F2B

Yobgoblin posted:

it is this

Hells yeah
Nice work.
Awesome. pm me with your email please Yobgoblin

treasure bear

tfw you're meming too hard

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

F2B posted:

Hells yeah
Nice work.
Awesome. pm me with your email please Yobgoblin

Dont look at me, I'm not the one who found it...

Savage For The Winjun

haha did ben carson really sneak in that sick joke in the middle of the debate?

F2B

Twilight Matrix posted:

haha did ben carson really sneak in that sick joke in the middle of the debate?

was not that the funniest?

F2B

I got you covered funny way to spell. like the Advance Wars av. pm me with your email

Afro Doug

did anyone get the 3 dollars? it's a stepladder.

gee, i hope i win

F2B

Afro Doug posted:

did anyone get the 3 dollars? it's a stepladder.

gee, i hope i win

funny way to spell. not a stepladder. the correct answer was

a extremely viral vine video

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
f2b, you dont even have pm..

e: i hope funny way to spell claims your money although it is just $3

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Mar 12, 2016

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

F2B

Yobgoblin posted:

ok email me
william_c_harris@yahoo.com

it's a throwaway account. I'll reply

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug

Yobgoblin posted:

e: i hope funny way to spell claims your money