Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

yesterday's coffee from the thermos. still good, but suspiciously sour (maybe?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

i just had a sample of french at Trader Joe’s with soy creamer

also soy creamer tastes so much better than dairy sorry everyone

Ragtime All The Time posted:

i made frozen cold brew cubes so I can put ice in my cold summer coffee and not dilute it. i am brain genius

owns.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

got an awesome coffee and tastes right with nothing else in it

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

i ordered espresso which tasted like absolute garbage, but was powerful and they gave me a glass of seltzer water to wash it down. espresso isn't for the taste, so i give it an A+

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

i over-coffee'd, and now my eyes are dried out and i'm a paranoid wreck. i need to be careful not to over-coffee
but it was still worth it :)

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

i hope the caffeine works well for me today

i used to be able to drink one large coffee over the course of 3 days. now it seems to be only 2 days. i have one day left on friday, which means any leftover coffee is a waste. keeping it there over the weekend seems too long

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Bulgakov posted:

I know reheating coffee in the microwave prolly doesn’t, and physically can’t, change the flavor but I swear it does, and I like it in its own different way!!

it might

i just don't bother reheating it. cold is fine to me. but cold brew itself is kinda too much for me... i guess i could just drink less of it?

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

if i reheat mine, i use the oven

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

sometimes coffee makes me feel nervous and unable to focus

sometimes it fills me with ecstasy and love. i have that reaction to it right now

Good Sphere fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Nov 5, 2019

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Progressive JPEG posted:

looks like there’s acid in your coffee m8

:catdrugs: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :sludgepal:

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

wow now that is a coffee setup. i'd like a cup of that joe

also we have that same rice maker, except the lid button is broken and we put a weight on it to keep it closed

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Captain Foo posted:

I think i'm in the ballpark of 30 days

how can you even think right now?

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

I want to drink my coffee so bad, but it's still too hot

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

bump_fn posted:

make iced coffee dummy

oh no

that just melted the ice and made my coffee watered down. well at least it's lukewarm now, thanks

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

a client of ours just brought in doughnuts to go along with coffee. usually i avoid these, but somehow today it feels riiiight. goes so well with coffee

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

imagine a place built around this concept.

well, all i can say is that i'm already regretting the donut

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

now they let you dunk anything.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Schadenboner posted:

From a cooling perspective, is it better to add the water/milk/cream before or after the pour?

laws of thermodynamics; heat transfer will be the same either way, with the exception of the milk or cream getting warmer after pouring it first. so maybe pouring it afterwards will make your coffee colder, but there's virtually no difference

ok just pour it after

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

MononcQc posted:

the old English tea debates covered this as well, and in practice the big argument was: the poors have lovely cups so they pour the milk first to avoid too strong of a thermal shock with hot tea that would crack the ceramic or porcelain or whatever material, and the rich can just go hog wild with their quality material and pour the milk last.

so that's why. well i guess it's not an excuse anymore

i guess i can see pouring in cream first could help with measuring purposes, but you could also observe the height offset of the coffee after you pour the cream

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

finally, i have something substantial to call someone that drinks decaf, and has actual truth to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

i got me an electric coffee grinder. fresh is best

coffee makes the INTERLOG come out