Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

the maids came straight after i finished my post-coffee turd and went straight to the bathroom to clean. :mrwhite: give that mfer at least 20 mins, ladies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*smiling knowingly toward the toilet while sipping my morning cup*

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

ahh *sluurp* the same sound I make sipping my morning cup and when the post-cup poo poo is sliding out of my rear end. coffee is beautiful

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I used to ground my cold brew too fine and was making GBS threads way too much

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

prefect posted:

had my standard two cups of folger's instant this morning

:blastu:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mystes posted:

I prefer to drink my coffee, but to each their own.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I make my own coffee and carry it in a 'rushi, then a few hours later I blast it out my tushy

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Yikes. This thread got sad.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Me drinking one cup of coffee at 5am when I wake up to get my bowels moving, with just a normal floor beneath me.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

President Beep posted:

given the massive headache i had this weekend due to caffeine withdrawal I’m thinking of supplementing the coffee i drink on workdays with decaf. anyone know what’s good?

Try drinking water.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

President Beep posted:

there’s already water in the coffee you ding dong :rolleyes:

I meant plain water.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

French press, rotating carafes of cold brew and a zojirushi are all you need to never have to drink bullshit coffee

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

aol keyword party posted:

i want to get an cold brew device do any yall have recommendations

why do you need a device?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

:staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004