Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Cat Face Joe posted:

was in france all last week and had some real good coffee

ah france, a county where remotely touching computers from a cafe while alternating between espresso and red wine is not only allowed, but encouraged. truly an advanced nation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Cat Face Joe posted:

dont you live in iowa?

not sure why everyone thinks i live in iowa but i would never reveal my meatspace location (that's how they drone you)

prefect posted:

plus, i hear they're all sex fiends :allears:

is "weirdly pining from afar then having missionary sex" what sex fiends do? HAVE YOU EVEN WATCHED AMÉLIE?

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
what's the name for the technique they use at philz in sf?

i'm not a huge coffee guy (prefer euro style espesso) but i like philz

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
starbucks mobile ordering is it's only redeeming quality

there was a starbucks across from my metro stop so i used to mobile order, run in, open palm slam down an iced coffee on the escalator as i descended into the bowels of the metro

it was a new thing and a couple times some yuppie would yell that they had beeeeen waiiittting and why is this MANNN GETTING COFFFEEEE BEFORE MEEEEEEE

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Cocoa Crispies posted:

not quite out of my lot sixty-one kenyan i brought back from .nl which is good because it's real good

dutch coffeeshops (ones that actually serve coffee) were the best... i miss having an espresso then a butter bread and ham sandwich in a cute wood paneled cafe

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Cocoa Crispies posted:

this one was third wave af, just baked goods and good nerdy coffee

but did they have kalfsvleeskroket

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
i miss philz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004