Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
PSYCHE MOTHERFUCKERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
copyright devil 2013-2016

bog pixie

i dont have any money...look man. i dont even have an avatar

ron color
i dont care dude! MAKE me mod. or bwatts

devil

Pull the trigger. Pull the FREAKING trigger

ron color
you wanted to talk about dogs? dogs in the past???? well thats not happening bro now make me the mod of the forum

ron color
im not messing around!

bog pixie

ok. um. by the power vested in me by err...the bong? i prounounce you Moderator. congrats and goon luck

bog pixie

can i leave the thread now

ron color
uhhh nice try

devil

i dont want you getting hurt fluffieduckie. Just hand over the keys to the forum and everyone will be alright.

ron color
gonna send ectral to heaven with jim henson and goku and 5000 ladybugs

ron color
actually hed like that!! im NOT gonna do that

MrWillsauce

I'd take a bullet for lowtax.

bog pixie

visible sweat cvomgin off my brow at this point. holy poo poo...ive gotta think of some dogs from the past. egypt? were there dogs in egypt? they worshipped cats/. im going to be banned. prayers to Lowtax and all the goons ive known

ron color

MrWillsauce posted:

I'd take a bullet for lowtax.

gross

bog pixie

im out

alnilam

Congrats to our new IKs, rom color and devil

ron color
wow nice thank you. wait what about bwatts

MrWillsauce

I'd take a bullet for the new IKs

devil

Not putting my gun down until i see the star next to my name

MrWillsauce

I am pretty eager to take a bullet for someone, because then it will have given my life purpose, and it'll be up to whoever I saved to live their life to the fullest. So then there's no pressure on me anymore. I just get to be a hero.

alnilam

We don't do the star anymore after the cease and desist from the night sky

alnilam

why do you think the soviet union really fell...

devil

Close your eyes and count to 10 Analim

ron color
alnilam i hope you can spit cause youre about to lose that jokestar in a series of raps and/or bullets

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

alnilam posted:

Congrats to our new IKs, rom color and devil

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color
ah yess a classic meme. congrations to the new idiot kings xingus and dingus...lol! haha......lol just thinking about it loving classic

devil

gently caress is this poo poo? i thought by waving guns around wed be mods by now?

Android Blues

you have two guns which reduces the potential scariness because in the back of everyones minds theyre always thinking, theres an outside chance, but its possible, that you could shoot each other (maybe when one of us gets inbetween you and ducks in slow motion - just a thought

Android Blues

i personally think you should get rid of one of the guns and one of you can be the "good robber", who soothes us and makes peace to us like in a voice he would use for a cow, and then well melt into his little hands much easier because we'll never think of the slow motion ducking thing

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

devil posted:

gently caress is this poo poo? i thought by waving guns around wed be mods by now?

when begging isnt enough lol

e: sorry fluffieduckie

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Mar 15, 2016

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

devil

Yobgoblin posted:

when begging isnt enough lol

you're a rapist

ron color
make devil the mod

ron color
hes qualified

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color

bog pixie posted:

visible sweat cvomgin off my brow at this point. holy poo poo...ive gotta think of some dogs from the past. egypt? were there dogs in egypt? they worshipped cats/. im going to be banned. prayers to Lowtax and all the goons ive known

lol well i think weve learned a lot today. thanks to the make me mod players, thanks alnilam for proving that my threads are ungassable and mr willsauce for threatening to shoot lowtax with bullets and uhh i guess yobgoblin was here

ron color fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Mar 15, 2016

• Locked thread