Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pls light a candle in an act of sombre remembrance or whatever
Light a candle
Jerk off and come all over the grave of Leonard Nimoy with all the power of your accumulated sexual frustration
View Results

• Locked thread
King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I liked when the guy from Human Centipede said somebody wasn't good enough to suckle his poo poo

Lexx was good television RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Squalitude posted:

M-m-mantrid? Never watched Human Centipede but now I will.

It's funny that Dieter Laser went from playing a guy who just talked about people suckling his poo poo to playing a guy who made people suckle other people's poo poo.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

It's like Star Trek but every planet is either full of horny sociopaths or if there are any decent people they'll be killed either by the planet's sociopaths or by the crew of the Lexx accidentally or on purpose.

It's very Canadian/Nova Scotian, and feels like if Russ Meyer tried to remake Battlestar Galactica.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

The wheel it turns, it rolls around...

...it makes an ancient, rumbling sound.

e: Also episode 1 talk was reminding me that Barry Bostwick was in the first TV movie. And then they had Tim Curry in the second. It's like a passing of the torch of campy sci-fi fantasy.

King Vidiot fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Mar 20, 2016

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Knee posted:

I'd love to see a compilation of all of Kai's "The dead do not..." sayings. He had some great lines.

The dead do not... poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Even when Season 4 was "bad" it was so out there that I didn't care. I loved that they had poo poo like an entire episode be a Seventh Seal-esque chess game based on a real-life chess match, and then some other episode has Laika the plant lady as a giant kaiju monster eating Japan.

And Dr. Longbore was the best character. That loving rocket at the end.

• Locked thread