Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
Two rescue cats already, and in the process of getting a dog friend.

Enjoy peace while it lasts, Mulligan.

Also if anyone wants puppies, I can hook you up with shelter that has the fuzziest potatoes. Not for us, we're getting one of the mom dogs, but we may have to get some more cuddles the next time we visit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Alteisen posted:

So what's everyone getting their kitties?

I got a bunch of toys for mine which I decided to just give them, also picked up a chew toy pretzel for Tibi which is designed for cats apparently since he likes to chew poo poo, Tibi is currently batting around his toy balls. :3:

My cats like da bird, other string on a wand toys, and the kickeroo too.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
New rescue is home

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Tendai posted:

Let's not ignore that extremely irked cat :allears:

Bitches need to learn their place

Also I was trying to train Bogey to go in her crate on command, and the cat was trying to do it instead :argh:

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Shelter cat was also trying to get my husband to sign her name instead of Bogey's.