Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

The best thing about Butterscotch is his constant look of either "Could you please not?" or a million-mile stare of despair and/or concern. My personal favorite being:

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Hey man, account sharing isn't cool.

So who's up for splitting the cost of buying Butters a full fledged account of his own?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

But you can have too little cat tree*, so it's better to err on the side of bigger than you need.

*Too little cat tree is also known as 'any cat tree' to Butterscotch.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Chili posted:

*Ahem*

:colbert:

And I'll have you know that when he's in there, he's in his "butter forest."

Yes! It worked! I really really wanted to see Butters on a cat tree. :neckbeard:

Does he ever sit up in the ring, or is that too much for him?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Yeah I'd totally help throw money towards making a new and happier butters if it turns out to be a problem for him.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Good to know Butters' look of concern started young.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I like how he accepted the head rubbins, but wanted nothing to do with the food, just more naps.

Yet he still opens one eye and looks at the food every now and again.

Wanna reach through the internet and pet the kitty.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Chili posted:

Sunday is here! Butterscotch caption contest time:

Quote the picture and include the caption, weehoo!

"W-why is the treat bag in here? Are there no more treats?"

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Chili, I think the US is going to need more Butters pictures to survive the next few days years.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

According to Chili, he likes it outside, but he doesn't stray too far from the house.

He's a good Butters and I'm glad he's a nice ray of light.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

That's a good butteryell :kimchi:

And I know I said this before, but I'd totally chip in to a communal Butterscotch flap extraction fund

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Bscotch looks quite upset that you're taking focus away from him.

"Oh I'll show that Chili. I'll show him what happens to people who take away my spotlight. Just like I showed that old lady who fed me the delicious things."

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I'd still contribute to a buttersnip even if he didn't need it. Good boy deserves a good tummytuck :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I'm going to be really honest and say that I feel really emotionally out of it right now because for a time, buttersposting was what got me through a week and I'd be lying if I said that there wasn't at least one time I was having really dangerous thoughts about myself and tuning in and seeing a new post or rereading the story and it got me out of it.

I'm really gonna miss the updates