Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

Chili posted:

What a goonlord.
There have been a lot of amazing Butterscotch photos, but this one is my favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

Chili posted:

Bowserscotch
I would pay actual dollars to see Butterscotch in a Bowser costume

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

I have the Catit Senses Digger (below) to slow down my doofus because I was sure he'd knock that kind over, it works pretty well.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

There's just something about black cats that make them near universally cuddly and affectionate. I wonder what it is.
I've met shy black cats but never mean black cats. Must be witchcraft.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

Regarding pre-meal complaints, the thing that has done wonders for me is getting one of those rotating timed auto feeder things. I have it dispense food when I'm not around, which means the pairing of me + feeding is extinguished, and my idiot doesn't beg as much. It also is great for portioning out food. The only problem with the cheap $20 one I got is that you set it up for 6 portions in advance, and my cat figured out how to open the thing blocking the 6th chamber before the thing does its first rotation. So I just fill that one in later. I also put a couple little hand weights on the top so he can't pry it open.