Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

cda posted:

Wrong. If there are good posts, then logically that means we are not without dogcrash truther.

wait a min

nut

owlhawk911 posted:

how casually you dismiss monster jam. the raw power being unleashed, the skill of the drivers, millennia of technology culminating in a machine with the power of a thousand horses cavorting for our amusement, does it mean nothing to you? the precision engineering that allows the 12,000lb 'Gravedigger' to perform a 360 backflip in front of an arena of screaming fans night after night is NOT redneck bullshit. it is a celebration of human achievement, it is us performing at our best. we have grappled with the forces of nature and bent them to this end. if it bothers you be honest with yourself and leave industrialized society behind entirely, for in rejecting monster jam you also reject what it represents.

nut

nut

Joey McChrist posted:

from the good jokes without a thread thread:

this loving gets me every time i even look near it

nut

Glutes Are Great posted:

Thread: The Ghost Who Sucks My Dick Has Returned

it is a crime to not include the op to that thread here (I’m on my phone so pretend this post is an homage to the proper quote I will give it in the future)

e: thank u luvcow xoxoxoxox

nut fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Jan 9, 2021

nut

what a loving jam

nut

Android Blues posted:

with each ledge ascent and death-defying wall run i tell myself "You are being good today. You deserve not to fall and hurt your ankle. You deserve a rich inner life. This is alright; doing parkour is fun, and even if it's not fast or profitable, you love parkour because it is tubular, not because it can extract profit from circumstances." I fall and hurt my ankle anyway; I know that I did not deserve it, and the pain seems less as a result.

When the sprain swells up, my doctor says the swelling is extreme. I nod and agree with her, sober: "That's exactly what it is. Radical swelling." She tells me it is actually radial swelling. She tells me to stop doing parkour in the car park behind my apartment block; I tell her she is asking a bird not to lay an egg, and leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut