Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
An old man takes off his glasses as he jogs. For a few strides he holds them awkwardly. He puts them back on, defeated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

maybe you were projecting your own anxieties about the inevitability of aging onto the man - in fact its possible he was using his busted eyes like a fun kaleidoscope

MrWillsauce

I have a lot in common with that guy. And by making this thread you've just confirmed that there are people noticing me try weird awkward poo poo constantly. Oh my god what is wrong with me.

Piso Mojado

its called vision sprints, and only the pro coders do them to keep their eyes in shape.

Android Blues

Android Blues posted:

maybe you were projecting your own anxieties about the inevitability of aging onto the man - in fact its possible he was using his busted eyes like a fun kaleidoscope

the old man: ha ha look if i take my glasses off and keep running its like im getting visuals. 420 bicth
Gross Dude (watching from afar): that poor, injured creature.. ill be like that one day

the unabonger
his vision is too good. when he took off his glasses he saw too much, and needed to put on his glasses again to stop seeing so well.

alnilam

Android Blues posted:

the old man: ha ha look if i take my glasses off and keep running its like im getting visuals. 420 bicth
Gross Dude (watching from afar): that poor, injured creature.. ill be like that one day

FreshCutFries

Android Blues posted:

lol

Piso Mojado

i flunked out posted:

his vision is too good. when he took off his glasses he saw too much, and needed to put on his glasses again to stop seeing so well.

joke_explainer

old guy sees gross dude: "man that guy is freaking me out. gonna take off my glasses so I can't see him anymore."

few seconds later: "now I'm just freaked out, who knows what he is doing, he's probably behind me with a knife right now... " *glasses back on* "ah poo poo he's staring right at me!" *runs faster*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Android Blues posted:

the unabonger

Android Blues posted:

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

joke_explainer posted:

old guy sees gross dude: "man that guy is freaking me out. gonna take off my glasses so I can't see him anymore."

few seconds later: "now I'm just freaked out, who knows what he is doing, he's probably behind me with a knife right now... " *glasses back on* "ah poo poo he's staring right at me!" *runs faster*

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

Android Blues posted:

joke_explainer posted:

I find both stories equivalently probable, so am quoting both.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cuntman.net

Robot Made of Meat

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Pyro
hes trying to level up

• Locked thread