Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Hey yall. I have the equipment but need some motivation to practice recording, mixing, doing voiceovers, etc.
itt post something you would like to hear a commercial for. Here are some examples of what I'm looking for

-Fake, funny or absurd scripts for commercials for products companies that actually exist
-Scripts for entirely new fake products or companies
-Lyrics to jingles for any of the above
-Just ideas for products or companies
-Persona through which any of the above could be expressed that would enhance it
-Whatever else you want

Any of this can be as profane or offensive as you like.
Please feel free to collaborate and expand on each other's requests
I make no promises about timeline of completion or how many I will be able to record.
I also will most likely make adjustments of my own to whatever is selected.
If any of them need 2 people for a dialog type situation, or just whatever, I am open to collaboration in that sort of stuff too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
"Adventure! History! Tawdry women! For all this and more, come to scenic Cincinnati, Ohio, where the drinks are as full-bodied as the people! This former pork capital of the world invites you to enjoy any of our celebrated local delicacies, such as ground beef with cheese and noodles, ground beef with oatmeal, and bacon. The scenic Ohio River Valley is the perfect place to dump a body discreetly or score some heroin on the cheap. If you want entertainment, you can't go wrong with one of the city's riots. And Cincinnati is great to visit all year long, whether you prefer humid infernos or frozen, dark hellscapes! Come to Cincinnati, where you can escape from it all... in the Heart of it All!"

(Personal disclaimer: I actually like Cincinnati and there are worse places in America to be)

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

Also, this is a cool thread and I appreciate you doing it!

If you want a suggestion for background music: http://youtu.be/wbobN1lS2Bg

blaise rascal

Alternate tagline: "Come to Cincinnati, where one in three people can speak in tongues"

Sizone

by LadyAmbien
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3739133

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

:eyepop:

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Nonviolent J

by FactsAreUseless
i have difficulty typing appropriate posts

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Mar 28, 2016

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
"Soma is good, Soma so fun. Pop a Soma before sommar is done!"

• Locked thread