Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So what is Lucas Hood's real name anyway?
Ace O'Riordan
Dennis Mitchell
Guggenheim McFrankenbutt
Hood Lucas
Norman Krasner
This poll is stupid and undermines the thematic point being made by keeping Lucas Hood's real name a secret.
gaaaaaaaaary
View Results

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
...man, those shots of Rebecca's corpse throughout the episode felt kind of unnecessary and gross :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Yeah I miss the Cadi.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

VagueRant posted:

DivisionPost, what happened to the mea culpa?! Maximum rape and women in need of rescue. (At least Carrie/Ana is sorting her own poo poo.)

I haven't seen the episode yet, so bear this in mind when I say OH GOD loving drat IT

This show was doing so well by "bro show" standards, what the hell prompted them to stop this season?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Godinster posted:

Holy hell this season is lovely

e so this isn't just an emptyquote: it's still okay I guess but... I can't believe Daredevil S2, a season I actually kinda disliked, might be the best action TV we get this year :smith:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Gaunab posted:

I think I'm the only person who doesn't like the neo-nazi plotline. Partly because I feel like Bunker and his stuff took away Siobhan.

I like the Nazi plot (Bunker is one of the best side characters), but the satanist stuff is really stupid, and having two big subplots in a short final season means they're not gonna get a lot of time to actually resolve things. I get the impression this show is gonna piss me off the way Lost did.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

spudsbuckley posted:

So, i'm at the end of the second season and i'm puzzled as to why anyone has anything to do with Carrie at all. She is quite possibly the shittiest human being i have ever seen in a TV series.

Hands Hood over to Rabbit and then apologises to him by cheating on her husband with him and ruining her family. Completely ignores her son over her daughter unless he is having a plot-advancement asthma attack. Fucks up killing Rabbit. Then when her family starts getting back together she fucks off with Hood to try and kill Rabbit again against the rightful protestations of her husband.

She's just a piece of poo poo all round and every episode where she is the main focus is boring and terrible because it is impossible to empathize with her even slightly. She should have been killed off in season 1.

The thing about Carrie is, it's only by the third season that she has any kind of handle on what the gently caress is going on. Think of things from her perspective: she's settled down, it's been literally a decade, things are normal, then all of a sudden her ex busts down her door and is like "HEY I GOT OUT OF PRISON LET'S GET BACK TOGETHER." Also, he's the goddamn sheriff and nobody else realizes he's an ex-con. Also also, her dad popped up out of the blue and has serious beef with both of them. All of this happens over a not particularly long span of time.

Would you be making perfectly rational and intelligent decisions there?

(Also, I don't think the son is really on her as a character, the show kinda forgot he existed overall.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Fun fact for anyone who's missing their daily dose of Job: Hoon Lee plays Splinter on the current Ninja Turtles cartoon.

It's... kiiiiinda surreal seeing that, as a Banshee fan.

• Locked thread