Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
futile
May 18, 2009
Do I choose the female character that appears to be female or do I choose the male character that appears to be female

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

futile
May 18, 2009
bad * 1.3 = bad

futile
May 18, 2009
drat you have to play a specific class if you want to ride around on a lizard gerbil. I'm upset

futile
May 18, 2009
If you're on the fence about buying this game just wait a few days. It's pretty much unplayably laggy right now.

futile
May 18, 2009
So now that this game is actually playable instead of constant queues and lag:

This game is really fun.

futile
May 18, 2009

Luceid posted:

i anvil'd a level 15 mace up to +7 and it's going to take a drat age and a half to get the money to anvil up a level 40 one. that poo poo gets expensive real fast
It's not even remotely worth anviling your gear while in the early levels

futile
May 18, 2009
Yeah the game is absurdly laggy tonight. As for Archer there are quite a few builds you can do but note that it's like the most boring, most agonizing level experience of all the classes judging by the input of all my friends who rolled it.

futile
May 18, 2009
Well from what they have told me they rely almost entirely on one skill for aoe for a very super long time which has gotten really problematic for them. One already quit and rerolled, one decided to change his build and go fletcher since he didn't want to wait another shitton of levels to finally get his good skills in Cannoneer or whatever.

futile
May 18, 2009
You just changed a man's life

futile
May 18, 2009

guts and bolts posted:

also, how do i become the best squire ever i just want to make tents and feed bros and i guess kill stuff on the side???
Where were you when a Templar candidate was needed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

futile
May 18, 2009
For all you new fucks there's something important that will drastically increase your leveling speed.

In town there are players with blue colored spell shops selling buffs. Buy the max level/max attribute Sacrament and Blessing buffs from these people. It may seem expensive early on but the 1000-1500 silver they cost is nothing later on.

Also, don't use the brown colored Squire shops. They are poo poo.

• Locked thread