Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

This is not my yard. I do not have a yard, but this is a yard near where I live.

I would like to get permission to repair this yard over the summer. There are many dead branches all over the place and part of a tree fell on top of a power cable during a windstorm back in the fall and I had to notify the power company to remove it because it could have been a hazard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Microwaves Mom posted:

is this that old lady's house?

Yup. I hope to go visit her again when I am done classes at the end of April. Hopefully, she will still be alive, since she turned 99 recently.

I really miss having a private outdoor space to hang out in during the summer and I legit enjoy doing yard work. I would like to plant some veggies and flowers and fill the bird feeders. It would be a fun thing to do.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

CloFan posted:

I was about to say, I recognize that yard from your old thread. I'm looking to see if I have pics of my yard anywhere in the cloud

If I do end up fixing up the yard, I will revive that old thread.

I found a couple unopened condoms in the grass beside the shed when I took some pictures the other day. At least that's better than finding opened condoms. :/

• Locked thread