Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

Aesop Poprock posted:

I tried three separate burger-donut combinations cause they were so hyped up for a while and they're just awful. It doesn't go together at all and it's just an unpleasant experience all around. I have yet to try a burger with peanut butter but apparently that's legit not supposed to be as bad

A local chain had a peanut butter jalapeņo burger that was great, but it would be easy to overdo it on the PB I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.
Back in the day, cake mix was totally 'just add water' instant but it sold poorly because it was considered to be used only by kitchen failures who couldn't bake. Betty Crocker hired a psychologist who told them to remove the powdered egg from the mix and add 'just add one egg' to the instructions. It sold like hot err... cakes because now the baker had a tiny degree of agency in the baking process.

Tldr; people are dumb and will pay for the illusion of agency.

• Locked thread